Joshn569

Gonna pack up the wife and kids...

Joshn569

And make a weekend get-a-way to the big wheel horse show! Plan to go to the show friday and then hit hershey park sat and head back on sunday.

How many fellow red square members are going to be there? Looks like good times from all of the pictures ive seen. I cant wait to check out all the cool stuff in person! 👍

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

BOB ELLISON

If you want to know how many this may help from some of the out of towners me included. And many,many more.

• Like 3

rjg854

There's usually a decent crowd 

• Like 1

roadapples

The year before last I think we had nearly 70 in the group picture...

• Like 2

953 nut

You need to be in this year's picture, to be taken Friday morning.

Group5.jpg.07a17b623de92503481baf7876d34fe7.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

Ed Kennell

Look up this guy for travel and entertainment information.    Just don't wake him up if he happens to be napping.

IMG_7709.JPG.a0529ed2953cc3f91b152957d0a523a3.JPG

IMG_7698.JPG

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

fast88pu

Going 

• Like 1

WHX??
12 hours ago, Joshn569 said:

then hit hershey park sat

. Did that one year and was fun. Too bad you don't have more time to check out other areas like Gettysburg and such. We took a whole week off and explored the country side on motor bike!  Found a nice cabin to home base out of & campground sure did like my little red tractors running around giving tub rides.  Best day of the show is always Thursday I think. I mIght make a speed run this year not sure yet.  Are you taking any tractors? If so are consider a extra spot for one that wants to hop on and go home with you!

20160626_164051.jpg

Edited by WHX16
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1

19richie66
2 hours ago, WHX16 said:

. Did that one year and was fun. Too bad you don't have more time to check out other areas like Gettysburg and such. We took a whole week off and explored the country side on motor bike!  Found a nice cabin to home base out of & campground sure did like my little red tractors running around giving tub rides.  Best day of the show is always Thursday I think. I mIght make a speed run this year not sure yet.  Are you taking any tractors? If so are consider a extra spot for one that wants to hop on and go home with you!

20160626_164051.jpg

Love to know what “hotel” that was. Looks like a nice place.

• Like 1

WHX??

Hear you go Ritchie...

http://campparadisestream.com/

They had one or two of these cabins. We could have rough camped it as well but what the heck was our vacation for the year.

@Joshn569 keep your eyes peeled for other threads as the time gets nearer I am sure there will be more. '

Edited by WHX16
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

19richie66

Thank you!

• Like 1

Joshn569
4 hours ago, WHX16 said:

20160626_164051.jpg

Sweet little cabin! Got the Harley and wheel horses, thats my kind of vacation!

About 10 years ago my great uncle and I took his HDs out for a nice day ride through amish country PA. We ended up at bills bike barn I think it was called. All kinds of vintage harleys and indians. I dont remember what town it was in but he lived near by it. 

If I were to get one of those new fancy 4 door ford f150's I would for sure bring my fresh raider but thats probably not gonna happen lol. That being said, I want a rj and im that guy who would buy it and take it all apart in the parking and put it in the trunk of the chevy sonic 😁

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 3