charging10

Getting the garden ready!

Nice plow rig.   And a cool fence.    :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

I'm doing Anaheim Chilies in containers this year .

:text-coolphotos:               Looks like the chickens appreciated the fresh worms too.

Well, Nice setup there. Last weekend, It was close to 50 F here in Mn. So, getting itchy and all? I went down and brought my plow up with the D-250. I greased it, washed it? And, got it all adjusted. It is sitting in the corner of the shop. And? It appears, that is where it will be staying for awhile. Today? April 3rd? 6 plus inches of snow:occasion-snowman:.  Temp. isn't supposed to get out of the lower 30's for the next week or so :bitch:. Yup. Jack Frost is an A@#$*^e..... But, at least I can say I'm ready

It's getting to be that time of year all right.  My list of to do things gets longer ever day, but tilling the garden is tops, just as soon as it quits raining here. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nick FFD 49
      1974 8 with plow and brackets ... rebuilt motor clear coated over the Patina new seat ,runs great ...battery weak but a certain show winner 

• By SIUC3
      Guys, I have an earth plow for year 1964 -1966 wheel horse.  I'm not sure the desire or value of these, as I do not have much of a use for it for my two wheel horse's.  Is this worth selling via shipping (on-line) or will it just have to be a local pick-up sale do to shipping weight cost.  What do you all think?

• By mr_speegs
      Working resto 8hp Wheel Horse tractor with hydrostatic transmission. Includes 36" rear discharge gear-driven mower deck and 3-sector 42" plow blade with rear axle mounting brackets.
      Will run but has very low compression. In need of new piston and rings, perhaps a cylinder bore job as well. No battery included. New tie rods, front tire tubes, drive belt, both crank bearings, and fuel filter. This was my project tractor that I just don't have time for. An engine rebuild kit can be purchased on eBay for $85 to fix the Koehler right up. Garage kept by the previous owner and myself. Extra parts, manuals binder, wheel weights, tire chains, and new deck belts included. I also have the Kohler K181 repair/parts manual.
      Minor surface rust. Deck has been welded by a previous owner. Rear end/transmission is strong and was regularly maintained.

• By charging10
      Picked this up at a yard sale this weekend, never seen a slat moldboard plow for a garden tractor. I think it's a 8 inch.
      Looks home made, but kinda cool anyway!

• By Big Horse
      Wheel Horse/Toro 522xi for sale. Needs a little work but it runs great. 453 Hours. I don't like to play games, if you are interested I will be upfront about everything.
      I stepped up to a subcompact tractor and I don't want this Horse to go to just any home. It needs to be with someone that appreciates Wheel Horse.