wallfish

Garden Tractor and Mini bike show in Worcester ma

wallfish

Just happened across this and it's right up my alley with the tractor bike and smaller antique engines. Seems a couple of local guys are trying to get a show together. It's close enough for me to bring a bunch of stuff

00k0k_8TnxerSeuJP_600x450.jpg.e2326c5729f83edd310960095de1a6b0.jpg

• Like 6

953 nut

:confusion-confused:      With the weather systems you have been having they should have a snow day rather than a rain day.       :ychain:

• Like 3

KC9KAS

@wallfish Be sure to get some photos for us!

• Like 2

maxiblue

will think about it

wallfish

Just a bump.

It's real close to me so heading over in the morning about 8am with the WH Bike and most of my Homelite XL tool collection. If anyone makes it over be sure to stop by say hello.

Also using this as a local advertising opportunity and using the company van which is sporting some beautiful new vinyl lettering made by our own vinylguy Terry.

5ad12f96e9d6d_worcshow.jpg.eb7423f3c1f6420aeb6ca996165e595f.jpg

• Excellent 3

WHX??

You gotta take pics with your horse mini 'fish!!

• Like 1

wallfish

Just hope'n it's not filled with a bunch flea marketers. They see "Free Vendor set up" and next thing you know it's filled with old lady trinkets and antique doilies.

I'm not much of a picture taker but if there's some good stuff I'll try and get some. 

• Like 2

953 nut
57 minutes ago, wallfish said:

They see "Free Vendor set up" and next thing you know it's filled with old lady trinkets and antique doilies.

Ours is an outdoor show and that has never been a problem, once a few hit & miss engines fire up and tractors start driving around making clouds of dust the prima donnas pack up and go home!                  :ychain:

• Like 1

ebinmaine

Curious to know who went to this and how was it ?

wallfish

Spoke with one other member there who is also local. It wasn't big but somewhat successful for a first time show with hardly any advertising. There were a couple of real nice Panzers. One with a FEL which was featured in LAGT magazine in the past. One guy had a very cool scooter thingy with a side car, manufactured in the 60s. It had a VERY interesting kick start mechanism for the engine.

Another guy who runs a local show was there with a rare big tractor and a really cool 2 stroke powered jack hammer. A bunch of mini bike stuff.

• Like 2

ebinmaine

Very nice! Thanks.