kubota205

Ditch embankment mower

kubota205

Hi I am a new retired member. Like to weld small projects for my Kubtoa B6100 and Ride on mower. Plumber, teacher, administrator with trades/technology in Memorial Composite High School Sydney Mines , Nova Scotia Canada.Just wondering if anyone has other pictures of the Ditch embankment mower by toymaker several years ago. If I did not know any better I would swear its my ditch..Ha. Mine is approximately 700 feet on one side and I would love to build the metal framing and lawn mower set up. Any help woulod be appreciated. Thanks Fred

KC9KAS

ztnoo

ztnoo

On a slightly different tangent, there's also some pretty nifty mowers to use around fence posts and poles.

If you had thousands of feet of fence line to mow and keep under control, something like this would sure be the ticket, with the right tractor.

https://www.rastermaster.nl/en/

Edited by ztnoo
  • Like 1

wallfish

Be nice to go with a hydraulic powered deck for an embankment mower instead of an old 2 stroke one. Plus those old 2 stroke mowers might be hard to locate, or find parts for. Maybe a flail mower if it's rough terrain. :twocents-02cents:

• Like 1