AMC RULES

So, did everybody see...

Mike'sHorseBarn
6 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Hahaha! The generosity of our members is astounding sometimes. Free shipping.

Always here to help!! In truth, I have an RJ58 project in the shed that the muffler will be used for, but if someone offered my $240 that would fall under the "offer I couldn't refuse" category. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

WHX??
3 hours ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

I'm not sure how you quoted me but I read that three times and laughed so hard the horseshoe damn near came out!!!

Lets not let that happen now... garage sales are just around the corner! :P

• Haha 2

clueless

Here we go again. New with box on ebay already at $142.00. We'll see, may have to sell my new one.

• Like 1

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, clueless said:

Here we go again. New with box on ebay already at $142.00. We'll see, may have to sell my new one.

:popcorn:

Excellent. More fun from silly people.

Can't wait to see how high this goes.

• Like 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

I was wondering if anyone else saw that yet. I have it in my watch list just to enjoy the entertainment!!

WHX??

Up to 142.50...holy smokes  a bidding war! :lol: Well least the guys gonna throw in shipping! 

While we're on the subject anyone got a favorite one for us guys with holes in our pockets? I have got one on a 'Burb i should peel off and save for when I gotta put the kids thru med school!  Need something to throw on something for daily use.... 3/4 Thread

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
3 minutes ago, WHX17 said:

Up to 142.50...holy smokes  a bidding war! :lol: Well least the guys gonna throw in shipping! 

While we're on the subject anyone got a favorite one for us guys with holes in our pockets? I have got one on a 'Burb i should peel off and save for when I gotta put the kids thru med school!  Need something to throw on something for daily use.... 3/4 Thread

Go to the plumbing supply store and buy some pipe. Build a stack about 3 ft tall. Then sell the muffler. Seems as though you should come out at least a hundred bucks ahead.

WHX??

Oh no can't sell it EB... have to have it to put back on for show and tell at shows! Hopefully my kid will decide to become a soda jerk instead of a brain surgeon!:lol:

• Haha 3

AMC RULES

How 'bout these, two NOS 12" hubcaps...

s-l1600.jpg

two bidders, ended at $271, and the seller threw in the free shipping.   :greetings-clapyellow:

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

How about the '94 6 hour 416 with unopened mower deck a starting bid of $6500...i only gave $6300 for the Anniversary 520H new 20 years ago.

Screenshot_20180424-190002.png

• Confused 2

WHX??

Update fellas the shower head muff ended up going for a paltry 197.50.  Hey you know I just realized the seller was from Fairibault MN,  Hey Lowell @wheelhorseman you gonna buy breakfast with them profits? :ychain:

• Like 1

wheelhorseman
6 minutes ago, WHX17 said:

Update fellas the shower head muff ended up going for a paltry 197.50.  Hey you know I just realized the seller was from Fairibault MN,  Hey Lowell @wheelhorseman you gonna buy breakfast with them profits? :ychain:

Not me Jim I live in Medford if you click on one of my ebay ads it says - ships from Medford MN

WHX??

Well the Prodinsky boys @Shynon, @prondzy are probably trying to comer the market then. Nawww...Tom would put it in his cabinet along with the five other ones he's got and Mike would put it on a tractor!  :ychain: 

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

clueless

So the rusty one sells for $240.00, and the new in box sells for $197.00 :think:. You gotta love this hobby/ addiction.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Mike'sHorseBarn
15 minutes ago, clueless said:

So the rusty one sells for $240.00, and the new in box sells for $197.00 :think:. You gotta love this hobby/ addiction.

I'm telling ya, I'd sell my rusty one for $240 and give free shipping! Then I'd go buy another horse. Not that I need another one though lol

• Haha 2

953 nut
On 4/24/2018 at 7:00 PM, WVHillbilly520H said:

gave $6300 for the Anniversary 520H new 20 years ago.

Considering inflation that $ 6,300 purchase twenty years ago would cost you $ 9,728.90  if CPI adjusted today.    :twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

prondzy
4 hours ago, WHX17 said:

Well the Prodinsky boys @Shynon, @prondzy are probably trying to comer the market then. Nawww...Tom would put it in his cabinet along with the five other ones he's got and Mike would put it on a tractor!  :ychain: 

Too rich for my blood Jim, i like to find stuff cheap!

• Haha 1