rwmastel

If you THINK you have mice then you DO have mice

19richie66

A8FFAF09-1D04-4CD3-BD84-5229A9AF2DED.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ohiofarmer

I always harvest the wiring off an electric stove or a dryer. Many times you get pre crimped clips on at least one end, and that wire is really built to carry the load and resist the heat. Tenants leave them behind, but the scrappers are hot after them if left at the curb. Take out what you want and leave them out at the curb and the scrappers will take them away for you, but be cheesed off when they discover that the copper is gone. heh heh heh

My next little project is to make a tiny but powerful shop heater from the fan and heating unit from a clothes dryer.  Just the ticket for curing painted parts...

• Like 3

Ed Kennell
6 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-yeahthat:  Every spring...

it's not unusual to find a W-H nut on most all of the tractors I have here too. 

IMG_6929.JPG.521c3f8b809302333f407a5ffa303076.JPG

Any ideas what type of nut this is...... butternut , cashew?

• Haha 4

Ed Kennell

If you have a problem with the large 2 legged pests,   you could put in an alarm system.

561fa4b0c4618899688b45c3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

953 nut

No mice here!

5ab83aaa03324_Tractorforsalehasslightrattle..jpg.2349ad3b8269361ab7f561960081d86b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

WVHillbilly520H

@953 nut, Wrong color tractor you're protecting there...

Screenshot_20170802-115033.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

WVHillbilly520H

Maybe he was on rodent control at the Big Show...:think:

WHX??
18 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Any ideas what type of nut this is...... butternut , cashew?

Fruit Nut?

• Confused 1

clueless

We've got five outside cats.Got a small pet door in the shop door, they keep all rodents, reptiles, and the occasional small dog out. You need to desocialize them, a non desocialized male cat marking his territory leaves a bad smell that lingers for weeks, and will remove paint from metal in day:o.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

stevasaurus

I would take that horse to the do it yourself car wash and for a couple of quarters...use the wand.  Will clean up any grease also.  :occasion-xmas:

rwmastel

Wrapping up this thread:

I forgot to take a pic before putting it back together.  I found a small round nylon brush with a screwdriver handle and that got between fins and stuff.  Used some Purple Power degreaser, but didn't spend much time cleaning it up - too much tedious work!  So, with a new coil, a new wire and connector attached to the coil, an oil change & oil filter change, a new foam air pre-filter, and a battery charge, it fired right up.  Aerated the lawn last night with my "new to me" Agrifab spike aerator and plan to fertilize this weekend.  Yea, seat time!

Edited by rwmastel
  • Like 4