"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." – Martin Luther King, Jr.

timulle

timulle

2 posts in this topic

question, do the sb421 and the sk486 share the same tins and frame and front axels?

yes, they where both made from left over spare parts, wheel horse had already started to produce the 1x5 series black hood tractors, the SB421 and the SK486 where built from left over C series spare parts

eric j

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Waytofast
      Nice wheel horse 702 if you have any questions ask I  would like to get 500 or trade for suburban or RJ I have cash to put in for the right one  

• By Waytofast
      Nice 702 asking $500 or I may be willing to trade for an RJ or suburban Let me know if you have any questions thanks 

• By WHX19
      So off to search for someone who may have one of these.....donn't ask how it happened 

• By OILUJ52
      For Sale; Blade Dozer 42in HD-42, Fits early WH tractors, includes OEM Wheel Horse adapter to install on RJ-58.

• By WHX19
      Picked up this little gem from  @Shynon Saturday morning. Met with Tom, his son Mike @prondzy, son in law Scott & @Terry M at a restaurant off I90/94 & had a nice breakfast & some  chat. They were on an all day & most of the night quest  to buy and deliver some horses in IL and IA. Also got a nice tub for my son in law @Rp.wh for yard work & tub rides for his young'uns...an early birthday present from his mom!
      I bought this tractor for my wife Cindy who was born in 1962 so now we have a '59, ( the year I was born) a '60, '61 & now the 702. She wants me to paint the tractor candy apple red & Tom says it was a good candidate for a repaint ( his 1st resto ) but I beg to differ.. paint looks good to be but you guys be the judge! Plans for this tractor right now is odd jobs around the ranch and to pull Dino's @stevasaurus 8 inch plow just for fun! Mike informed me he broke the motor in plowing with it for 5 hours.  Also Cindy's ride around at shows! Gonna haul wood with it today& quickly becoming my favorite & go to tractor!  Excuse me while I go change my handle!

Enjoy

Premium Theme Designed By IBTheme.com