Mike'sHorseBarn

2018 Big Show Buy/Sell/Trade Thread HERE!!

WHX??

If this clown can do it...

anyone can!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

wallfish
1 hour ago, giddyap said:

it will be available at the show for exchange. (Saturday morning until 3 pm

Best to get there early if only visiting on Sat. Everyone seems to clear outta there way too quick and it turns to a ghost town after the raffle is over.

You might want to consider going with an 8 speed with 1 1/8 axles if your snapping 1" axles. It will bolt right on. You can always remove the high low lever if there isn't room for it. Maybe some minor adjustment needed for the brake band.

Are you bringing the hot rod?

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

Ed Kennell

Gonna miss Ya Jeff. @ACman

• Like 6

elcamino/wheelhorse

@ACman   Jeff sure going to miss you and your merry band . Who else can win the teeter todder even on the first try. I hope you can make next year's show . We are going to miss you .

• Like 6

Achto

@ACman Sorry to hear that you're not going to make it. I was looking forward to meeting you. 

• Like 5

dells68

I agree @ACman.  You sure will be missed!  You, your story, and your strength are an inspiration to many - especially to Emory!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 4

Ed Kennell
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

You, your story, and your strength are an inspiration to many

AMEN          :thanks:    Jeff

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

BOB ELLISON

Oboy now it @ACmanon a stick time.

Jeff I'll do what I can to protect your honor and make the guys behave. Pore @stevasaurus was mishandled and every one used him in terrible places and he was handled by everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Solze1267

Boss wasn’t happy I’m not going to our company “event” but super excited I get to come to the show and hopefully meet some of the guys  that helped me through my first wheelhorse build. Hoping to also find a snow blade with brackets for my 1267 if anyone has one that will work let me know.

• Like 1

squonk
22 minutes ago, Solze1267 said:

Boss wasn’t happy I’m not going to our company “event” but super excited I get to come to the show and hopefully meet some of the guys  that helped me through my first wheelhorse build. Hoping to also find a snow blade with brackets for my 1267 if anyone has one that will work let me know.

All you need is a long frame plow and axle bracket. There should be plenty of plows there.

• Like 3

squonk
2 hours ago, BOB ELLISON said:

it @ACmanPore @stevasaurus was mishandled and every one used him in terrible places and he was handled by everyone. 

I never did get "Steve on a Stick's" head poking out of the ladies room! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

ACman

@squonk I’m sure i that’s still a possibility..... :lol:Craig @AMC RULES have you seen SteveOnAstick lately ?

or just wait to get the real @stevasaurus coming out this year :ROTF: !!! 

Edited by ACman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

stevasaurus

I will be there wearing the same shirt...I have been thinking about some new pictures.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Going to miss seeing you there Jeff.  I will give Bob a care package. :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

953 nut
3 hours ago, BOB ELLISON said:

Pore @stevasaurus was mishandled and every one

Yes, including @ACman !       :ychain:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Buzz

I have a 3 speed transmission with the round 3 bolt hubs. Transmission is frozen tight but hubs look like they are in good shape. For $25 I'll bring it to the Show. 

20180613_201035.jpg

Aldon

I seem to have deleted these when I sold the Ag set from my earlier post.

23x10.5-12 turf savers

Sears rims I think were3E4EE5AD-CAF5-4EE4-8703-D5DC0A00A6C3.jpeg.aaff6963379def31590b313d4576773b.jpeg blasted and painted last year. 

Tubes installed.

135.00 for the pair

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I have a stick , who has a photo of you know who ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

squonk
6 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I have a stick , who has a photo of you know who ?

I have a stick too! :) :violence-blades:

download.jpg.7bbf014dcdc0e988d0ecd10917cd4002.jpg

• Haha 3

ricksrj58

if anyone has a mulching deck to fit on a 312-8 i am in need of one,we can do a little trading or just cash.

PeacemakerJack

Coulter Caleb has a really decent 36” tiller that came with JackRabbit that he is looking to sell.  

19953901-E0B1-4A00-A49C-EF137B8DD9CE.jpeg.cda01ffd1b440549d410a9e35b4bfb3d.jpeg

housing is in really good shape

5139CF4D-6A75-4287-9711-963C2AF7AA04.jpeg.87ed44b35450cb1dd201b570c4458936.jpeg

Tines have some surface rust but appear to be hardly used at all

63383703-0574-4909-8F93-B4B85BE58FCA.jpeg.12ffc61b50e7760a81866edefda63b59.jpeg

number reads 07-36TL01-11628.

Also comes with new non WH belt.  According to the manual, I don’t have the front idler assembly (108609) with the two pulleys on it though.  

$300 if paid before Wednesday and we can bring to the BS. 

Jrblanke
On 6/11/2018 at 3:31 PM, Tgtack said:

Jrblanke, I meant for the other amp gauge and a rectifier without the bracket.

@TgtackI am going to find out the answer to this question tonight. I'll take better pictures of the rectifiers when I get home. I'm not sure which ones go with which tractors. 1 extra rectifier is going to taco bob if it matches the other one. I could do the extra amp gauge and a rectifier for $18 if you would like.  

Mike'sHorseBarn

So I have this 753 with a hydraulic lift and no attachments (other than a mower deck) to make use of the lift. I think it would be cool to get a set of wheel horse cultivators for it or a mid mount blade? I think I'll be on the prowl for something like that at the show to put on it! 

• Like 2

A-Z Tractor
9 hours ago, ricksrj58 said:

if anyone has a mulching deck to fit on a 312-8 i am in need of one,we can do a little trading or just cash.

From what I know the 42" rear discharge was the only deck that was made for the recycler set up. I have a deck here like that but the recycler part is removed and it is a standard rear discharge. I have all the sizes of decks in stock for that tractor if you are interested you can email me at aztractor255@gmail.com or call me at 1-717-821-2542. I will be at the big show and if you want me to bring a deck along let me know.

RJ Hamner

Looking for a rear fender for a 75 C160 Auto (60’s-70’s Raider orCharger looks to be the same). Could also use the “toolbox”. I have two but both have cracks at the bolt holes and boogered up holes for the pivot bolts