Mike'sHorseBarn

2018 Big Show Buy/Sell/Trade Thread HERE!!

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk Have you forgotten the lunch for hauling the big 16 hp Kohler ? @953 nut Are you driving a 18 wheeler to the show ? You are going to have to build a new barn for all the pieces and parts you are collecting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

953 nut
3 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@953 nut Are you driving a 18 wheeler to the show ? You are going to have to build a new barn for all the pieces and parts you are collecting

I have a lift for the haymow in my barn. Hasn't been a hay bale up there in years, just :wh: parts. I also owe you a meal for haulin that KT-17!

• Like 2

squonk

Jim's gonna need new suspenders! :lol:

• Haha 3

squonk
1 hour ago, roadapples said:

You've already got one extra lunch:handgestures-thumbupright:

Got 3 days of lunches. All kinds of time for wheelin& dealin. Still owe 

Vinylguy a root beer float! :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Aldon

Thought I had this 60 inch deck sold but I need to find it a new home....lots of spare parts as well. I got this halfway through rebuild and then I finished it. I wanted to see how well it would work under my GT14. It fit well but I don’t have the size property to mow with it. And too many shrubs etc. It is for the C195 but will fit tractors that have swept axles like the 520....

$550. Comes C195 54AF9C3C-387B-4376-A771-E7655C52FEB3.thumb.jpeg.720415f124c699dc193987136f9ceca5.jpegBA014EC1-344A-4FF1-8AF7-D1AEF53A9A76.jpeg.bd6113488bdf30a623ab55619e7143b0.jpegwith mule as well.

• Like 3

Herder

Good morning every one,

OK so maybe I am a little behind the 8-Ball here, I have scrolled through some and haven't been able to find a post or a link for the big show. I am trying to figure out the proper address/location of the event. PA is a big state and the travel time may be the deciding factor for whether I am able to make it. Would like to see it.

Thanks'

Adam       

roadapples

@Herder615 Narrows Rd Biglerville Pa

• Thanks 1

squonk

Herder, I live in the Center of the Fingerlakes and it's a 6 hr. ride with traffic, pee and fuel stops. 

• Thanks 1

WHX??

Looking to move this  401 Suburban. with running Clinton B1290. Have original deck & goes with it.  Can bring to B S. Asking 600 or 550 to supporters. PM for more details and pics.

20150907_202620.jpg

20150907_202751 (2).jpg

Edited by WHX17
  • Like 6

Shynon
55 minutes ago, WHX17 said:

Looking to move this  401 Suburban. with running Clinton B1290. Have original deck & goes with it.  Can bring to B S. Asking 600 or 550 to supporters. PM for more details and pics.

20150907_202620.jpg

20150907_202751 (2).jpg

I want those Diamond Treads

• Haha 1

wheelhorseman
1 hour ago, WHX17 said:

20150907_202620.jpg

20150907_202751 (2).jpg

Another name change??????

• Haha 3

WHX??
1 hour ago, Shynon said:

I want those Diamond Treads

Their yers... for 550 and I'll throw in the rest of the tractor :lol:

1 hour ago, wheelhorseman said:

Another name change??????

I gotta git to an even number. ..this bad luck with bad hubs is killing me :lol:

20180513_191322.jpg

Edited by WHX17
Add pic
  • Haha 7

BOB ELLISON

I'm looking for a C160 Seat -102033 pan. it's the one with the seat and back is adjustable. I don't care if torn or holes in either seat or back. I'll make a new one anyways. But I need the old ones for a pattern. 

rmaynard
1 hour ago, BOB ELLISON said:

I'm looking for a C160 Seat -102033 pan. it's the one with the seat and back is adjustable. I don't care if torn or holes in either seat or back. I'll make a new one anyways. But I need the old ones for a pattern. 

Is this what you need?

I'll bring mine along with me.

Complete.thumb.jpg.8d2fd47e9d859d459cd5148b742db0cc.jpg

• Like 3

BOB ELLISON
47 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

Is this what you need?

I'll bring mine along with me.

Complete.thumb.jpg.8d2fd47e9d859d459cd5148b742db0cc.jpg

Yes that's it but I seen one on ebay that was for a gt14. I know the c120 and c160 had them. Is there a difference in the gt14 and the c160?? I'll look you up at the Big Show Bob. I may just need a pan not sure yet.

Edited by BOB ELLISON
  • Excellent 1

19richie66

Ill be needing a set of those soon. Can’t swing it right now but soon. 

rjg854

At some point I too would like to update the seat cushions on my '73 16 Automatic, same style of seat.

stevebo

Listed in non wheel horse classified section as well is my 22 gallon Matco air compressor for sale. Will deliver to the big show if paid in full. Asking price $200

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

DJE

Bob, What are you asking for the Seat?

BOB ELLISON
2 hours ago, DJE said:

I'm not selling that one  rmaynard is.  I'm in the market to buy one.

rmaynard
2 hours ago, DJE said:

PM sent.

Racinbob

I posted earlier that I would like to find a 704 and that holds true but the bottom line is that I just want another round hood (motor forward).

A little off subject but it sorta fits here. I just got home from the eye doctor. I can’t say I didn't expect it but was hoping to avoid it. Both eyes, surgery. We discussed options but there really isn’t a good one. I asked about the recovery time, etc. and told him I needed to know because I was heading to PA the end of June and it was very important to me. I told him what it was, all the tractors, this forum, all the great folks, etc. That started it. This young pup eye doctor and I were having a :wh: conversation in the exam room. Why does that always seem to happen? :D

BTW, two weeks out for the initial exam then another two to three weeks for the surgery.......whoa there :angry-nono: !!!!! Two weeks for the initial exam....check.....surgery early July......check. More better Doc. :)

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19richie66

Sorry to hear that Bob but I am glad you got the doctors priorities straight. :laughing-rolling:

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Buzz

SOLD       I'll be bringing a backrest of off an 854. Needs recovering $25   SOLD

IMG_5055.JPG

IMG_5056.JPG

IMG_5057.JPG

IMG_5058.JPG

Edited by Buzz
SOLD
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

WHX??

I'll take the back rest Buzz consider it sold please. Put your weights here too see how quick the backrest went!

• Haha 1