Mike'sHorseBarn

2018 Big Show Buy/Sell/Trade Thread HERE!!

DJE

B But I like A also!! Lol

• Thanks 1

12 hp Kohler

How much will these coast? I will want to get one. 

• Thanks 1

Racinbob

I'd grab a C. It reminds me more of the early days. 

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

Vinylguy
40 minutes ago, 12 hp Kohler said:

How much will these coast? I will want to get one. 

They will be $15 at the show.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 2

12 hp Kohler

Sounds good to me! 

Rp.wh
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

B    I have a poster of NASCAR driver Alan Kulwicki sitting on a Wheel Horse which he won for having woe a pole (can't remember what track) and the racing theme would complement it.                 :auto-checkeredflag:

Can you pm me that poster that would be neat to see!

I am also for B

Edited by Rp.wh
  • Like 1

953 nut
7 hours ago, Rp.wh said:

Can you pm me that poster that would be neat to see!

I am also for B

I will post a picture later today, it is in the shop and I was in for the night when I mentioned it.

• Like 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

It would be B for me!

19richie66

I like B overall and A a close second. If A said “ Factory Authorized Restoration Center” it would be cool. I don’t have any “factory authorized” accessories. :laughing-rolling: Come to think of it they may not authorize my “restorations” either, especially since I can’t weld, don’t know how to use a bit set and am apparently dumber than I look.  :teasing-neener: @WHX16

• Haha 6

Vinylguy
7 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

I like B overall and A a close second. If A said “ Factory Authorized Restoration Center” it would be cool. I don’t have any “factory authorized” accessories. :laughing-rolling: Come to think of it they may not authorize my “restorations” either, especially since I can’t weld, don’t know how to use a bit set and am apparently dumber than I look.  :teasing-neener: @WHX16

OR "FACTORY AUTHORIZED FANATIC"

• Excellent 2
  • Haha 3

WHX??
46 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

since I can’t weld, don’t know how to use a bit set and am apparently dumber than I look

Boy are you in good company here Ritchie! :teasing-tease::lol:

• Haha 5

Vinylguy
7 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

How about one of these Rich:hide:

5ad65abc19ac1_wheelhorsenewbanneridea2018nutjob.jpg.fa8b05ee6b6685dea672f631570421ee.jpg

5ad65c1ce0e59_wheelhorsenewbanneridea2018RESTORATIONS.jpg.79cb07adcd4cf0daf8d953a3ab3da858.jpg

Edited by Vinylguy
  • Haha 9

squonk
19 minutes ago, Vinylguy said:

5ad65abc19ac1_wheelhorsenewbanneridea2018nutjob.jpg.fa8b05ee6b6685dea672f631570421ee.jpg

5ad65c1ce0e59_wheelhorsenewbanneridea2018RESTORATIONS.jpg.79cb07adcd4cf0daf8d953a3ab3da858.jpg

Now that's funny!!!!

i already have A so B for me

• Like 4

19richie66
31 minutes ago, Vinylguy said:

Well “nut job”could be misconstrued so I’d have to go with the second one. Both are good:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Rp.wh
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

I have a poster of NASCAR driver Alan Kulwicki sitting on a Wheel Horse which he won for having woe a pole

The Poster I was speaking of earlier was printed by Toro Wheel Horse after Alan Kulwicki's untimely death in an airplane crash April 1, 1993. He had won the Pole position for the Mellow Yellow 500 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, October 7, 1992. The prize for winning the Pole was a 416-8 (and some cash). He went on to win the 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup.

5ad65e6068c2d_953newseat003.JPG.33e512b49dd966f5a1a7010e08ee333f.JPG

thank you very much for posting this, that is awesome!!! Would be awesome to find that exact 416-8, Great driver from wisconsin and great machine and sport cant get any better then that!! Thanks again!

Edited by Rp.wh
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Yes thank you for posting that @953 nut ....wonder where that tractor is now?

I'll be getting a couple Terry ...good stocking stuffers!

Edited by WHX16
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

dells68
31 minutes ago, WHX16 said:

I'll be getting a couple Terry ...good stocking stuffers!

Jim!  You shouldn't!  Just in case you can't find my house on Christmas Eve, I'll send you my mailing address so you can be sure I get it! :ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19richie66

Ill send you mine too. All that ribbing you give me, you should feel bad by Christmas time. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Haha 4

JPWH

That is a fast growing Christmas list!

• Haha 1

whtractors24

wheel hors rj with rare k91 4hp electric start runs mint.$2000

wheel horse dealer lighted sign very nice shape $450

(860) 681-3610

rj.JPG

rj2.JPG

sign.jpg

• Excellent 3

WHX??
19 hours ago, dells68 said:

I'll send you my mailing address so you can be sure I get it!

Might just come to that Dells... after all you did front me the money &  send me a shirt from last years show!  

Take a hike Ritche what did I get from you... no cool Milwaukee tool stuff... no welding tips....just a pic of a jar of mayo in a sink! ! 'Sides you forgetting who offered to send you a condenser fan motor when yer AC took a crap in the middle of the summer?!?!? :ychain:

20170703_192233[1].jpg

Edited by WHX16
  • Haha 8

19richie66

Im going to run up to you out of nowhere and give you a compliment. :laughing-rolling: You won’t even see it coming. 

• Haha 3

grnlark

Reproduction, two-piece seats for large and short frame Wheel Horses with the metal seat pan. These are complete and ready to bolt on. Brand new wood backing, brand new foam and hand sewn single pleat vinyl. Due to overwhelming interest on FB, I am limiting to four designs for now - in time for the Wheel Horse show in June in PA. Metal seat pan is NOT included. It is to illustrate the seat that these cushions are designed for. Pricing is as follows: All black, plain vinyl with no pleats (far left) $80. All others (black with pleats, black with pleats and white piping, white center with black sides) $125. Delivery to the show in June is free. Shipping is $18. I will be at the show all day Friday. I may have a few unsold at the show, but I will be filling prepaid orders before making extras. PayPal as Friends and Family. Feel free to contact me with questions. Thanks!

0418181255_HDR~2.jpg

0418181255a_HDR.jpg

0418181256a_HDR.jpg

0418181256_HDR.jpg

0418181255a.jpg

0418181256.jpg

61761.jpeg

Edited by grnlark
  • Like 5
  • Excellent 2