jellyghost

Surplus Center of Lincoln, NE

jellyghost

For Christmas I got a new seat for my wheel horse.  It is wonderful, and it was only $60.  Just today, I started studying a catalogue that came with the seat from Surplus Center of Lincoln, NE.  Wow.  They have tons of wheel of all sizes, motors and hydraulic parts.  Do you guys use them? Are there any parts you know of (besides seats) that are good replacements for wheel horse parts?  It looks like they would have some good wheel for mower decks.

• Like 1

wallfish

Been buying from them for years and they're referenced on here all the time when members are looking for stuff. Buy most of my pulleys, sprockets and misc. stuff from them.

Keep an eye online too, their inventory is always changing.

• Like 1

Cvans

My experience with them goes back to the middle 70's when I purchased a surplus welding generator. I have never had a single issue with them. First rate business and very helpful when you call for advice. :twocents-02cents:

pacer

Same as above, been buying stuff there for some 20+ years with no problems and some good prices. My only mild gripe is they dont seem to have hardly any surplus stuff like in the past, boy I have got some crazy things in surplus. One that stands out was all the electrical from some kind of large copier, the dangdest bunch of wires, switches, relays, etc, etc for the crazy price of $19.85!!

• Like 1

mmmmmdonuts

Just bought a bunch of parts from them for my loader. Shipped fast, great prices, and well packed.

• Like 1