ztnoo

How About No. 4?: Winter Storm Toby

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Yep, that's mayhem telling everybody...

to get in your car, & hit the road.  :auto-swerve:

• Like 3

WVHillbilly520H

Getting it too, 1st pic 3:30 when I got to decide NOT to go to work then 2cd pic a path off the deck for the dog at 7:30, waiting for it settle for some dinojuice burning maybe run all 3 , the 2 520s and the eMax too today, Jeff.

IMAG4283.jpg

IMAG4284.jpg

• Like 1

c-series don

Snowing here at a pretty good rate, but it's really not sticking yet. I'm sure that will change they are still saying 6-12" I guess we'll know by tomorrow. Truck,plow and sander backed in the garage ready to go. Now I'm just going to hold down this couch next to my wood stove and wait. Which probably will turn into a nap as the stove puts me into a heat coma!! 

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Sparky

As of now we are about 8 hours into this Nor’easter 😱.... here’s what I have on my driveway so far. I may go back out and check a few locations to get an average. Ya know, cause of all the snow drifting and such 🙄

BE554A62-3BFD-4882-982F-A4E8C3829740.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

ebinmaine
16 minutes ago, Sparky said:

As of now we are about 8 hours into this Nor’easter 😱.... here’s what I have on my driveway so far. I may go back out and check a few locations to get an average. Ya know, cause of all the snow drifting and such 🙄

Uuhhhh..... Mike? 

There seems to be some snow missing from your snow drifts.

squonk
On 3/19/2018 at 9:18 PM, 953 nut said:

More OT for Craig!      Image result for fist full of money              More money for more :wh: in the magic shed!      :woohoo:

May have to put a 2nd floor on that bad boy. Be sure to overbuild the trusses! :banana-wrench:

squonk

Sun is out. Snow slowly melting. Lots of work on the roof to do. 4 AC jobs and it's 30 out! 467109581avatar.gif.700770f33d85f118323c405a9d526fb8.gifStay away snow! Go to Sparky's house! 

• Like 1

ebinmaine
Just now, squonk said:

467109581avatar.gif.700770f33d85f118323c405a9d526fb8.gifStay away snow! Go to Sparky's house! 

I'll second that.

• Like 1

squonk

Aint no fun playin with Freezone when it's snowin and a blowin! :ph34r:

WVHillbilly520H

Just came inside after a few hours of :wh: seat time, I suppose between the rubber paddles getting chewed up last week and this snow 10"+ wet and heavy it just wasn't chucking like 2 years ago 2' of dry wind blown snow, anyways a video courtesy of my better half (the city slicker), nothing like a well tuned 100%HP applied ONAN singing in the snow, but after battling the chute clogging for better than an hour (even after applying "Sno-jet" to the chute before starting out today then the temp rising and the water running out of this snow),  alas I surrendered to the wet junk and hitched the rear blade up to the eMax just to to get a path up to the B.I.L (pictures from inside does no justice what I did maybe after bit I'll get out on the ATV for a few more pics before bedtime) and finish around our place, no pics in action but after the deed, Jeff.

IMAG4284.jpg

IMAG4285.jpg

IMAG4287.jpg

IMAG4288.jpg

IMAG4289.jpg

IMAG4290.jpg

IMAG4291.jpg

IMAG4293.jpg

20180321_121909.mp4

• Like 1

cpete1

Thanks for the pictures gentlemen, and the reports. We've missed this for once. The last storm we had was the wetter heavy stuff and the "blower clogging" thing ain't no fun at all. Hope you guys all manage ok and the power stays on for you. Warmer weather is coming...

WVHillbilly520H

As promised more pics...the ATV had no issues going anywhere though, Jeff.

IMAG4294.jpg

IMAG4295.jpg

IMAG4296.jpg

IMAG4297.jpg

IMAG4298.jpg

IMAG4299.jpg

IMAG4300.jpg

IMAG4301.jpg

IMAG4303.jpg

IMAG4304.jpg

IMAG4305.jpg

IMAG4307.jpg

IMAG4308.jpg

IMAG4309.jpg

c-series don

Sparky, that is hilarious! I wish I would have thought of that. That is down right funny 😂😂

• Like 1