Chris T

Blower for bagger system

Chris T

Just picked up another one of these blowers for a bagger system. Anyone else ever own or use one of these? They look into the rear quick attach and on to the hitch point

IMG_20180315_161247696.jpg

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

See the source image     A first for me.     Is it driven from a double right deck pulley or the PTO?

Chris T
5 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

See the source image     A first for me.     Is it driven from a double right deck pulley or the PTO?

This style is driven off the PTO. I also have one that is driven off of double pulley

• Like 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, Chris T said:

This style is driven off the PTO. I also have one that is driven off of double pulley

So the mower and blower would both be running from the PTO,   Image result for very interesting indeed

josephd2212

what is the part number on these?  I would be very much interested in finding one of my own!

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

There were many. Here is one for a start. Click on the picture

Go into the manuals for the mower decks. On the right side near the top click on "Sort by" and choose "Title". That will arrange them in alphabetical order. Then go to the end and work your way back page at a time. "Mower Vacuum" is at the end.

Another thing you can do. Find your tractor model and year and look for a D&A file for it. Could be with the operator manual or the ipl (Illustrated parts list). That is the details on the tractor and the A is the attachment list for it. Since the WH lineup/design changed very little older and newer attachments will often fit. If in doubt or need help post again.

Garry

• Like 1