lincoln

dial a height

lincoln

hello everybody   quick question  i would like to add a dial a height to my 300 series while it is apart for a loader build. what all do i need and does anybody have one for sale? my c165  c161 and 1057 all have it but none of my 300's. thank you all

richmondred01

AFB362D0-2D66-4C8A-B3D5-1098668B837C.jpeg.d0eeaeb5be3410c87147c7e978e5f6eb.jpeg

is is this what you are looking for.?

if so pm me. 

ericj

if you are installing a loader on it you really won't need the dial a height, unless you take the loader off

eric j

• Like 1

wallfish

:text-yeahthat:

And the subframe. Dial a height is mostly used for a mower deck. Or are we missing something?

:WRS:

• Like 2

clueless
9 hours ago, richmondred01 said:

AFB362D0-2D66-4C8A-B3D5-1098668B837C.jpeg.d0eeaeb5be3410c87147c7e978e5f6eb.jpeg

is is this what you are looking for.?

if so pm me. 

That's pretty much all you need. You will need the correct shiftier plate and dash plate also, are you can cut the notches in the originals. I just finished doing my 312-8, pretty simple as the mounting holes are already there. richmondred01 probably has the plates, any 400 or 300 series with the dial o height should fit, if not A-Z tractors has them.  

Tankman

My Work Horse didn't have one. Found one on eBay, $20.

Easy enough to install but, had to notch both dash panels.

Horse_Spring.jpg.58c0b04e5d6a071fc39904c8ef9ef012.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Jrblanke

Interesting. I didn't realize the workhorse didn't have that feature. 

lincoln

the loader which is not done works with a 50 inch belly grader.  all of which are home built .    the blade will swivel by hydraulics just need this to hold height.  once i find out how to PM someone i will richmondred01  thanks guys for the fast replies guys

953 nut

To send a PM go to the home page, top right corner there is a little envelope, click on it,put in the members name and subject, type your request hit send at the lower right and you have sent a PM.

TDF5G
On 3/12/2018 at 9:29 PM, wallfish said:

:text-yeahthat:

And the subframe. Dial a height is mostly used for a mower deck. Or are we missing something?

:WRS:

I don't recall ever using it to adjust my mower deck, although I reckon you could.  I do use it to set my dozer blade height when pushing snow on a gravel drive. 

• Like 3

wallfish
8 hours ago, TDF5G said:

I don't recall ever using it to adjust my mower deck, although I reckon you could.  I do use it to set my dozer blade height when pushing snow on a gravel drive. 

Have you tried making skid shoes? Kind of "set it and for get it" plus it follows the contours of the ground better ..

On 3/13/2018 at 9:16 PM, lincoln said:

the loader which is not done works with a 50 inch belly grader.  all of which are home built

Now that's a handy item! Much easier to level the ground with grader blade than dragging the loader bucket.

How about sharing some pics of your stuff?

• Like 2

TDF5G
On 3/16/2018 at 6:42 PM, wallfish said:

Have you tried making skid shoes? Kind of "set it and for get it" plus it follows the contours of the ground better ..

No sir, I also have concrete and asphalt to clear of snow also.  Those would be great for gravel only I suppose. :)

• Like 1

lincoln

richmondred hooked me up with one. heading to napa saturday to make all the hoses. then i will figure out how to post pics. thanks again richmondred

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1