wheelhorse66

Raider 12

wheelhorse66

I am wondering what a disassembled raider 12 would be worth.the guy said it had a hydro trans and 12hp Koehler engine.he wanting 250.00 with mowing deck

pfrederi

How "disassembled" is it.  Torn down engines can corrode...If it was in working condition why was it torn down...what was wrong with it.  Raiders were 8 speed not hydros so is this a frankenhorse or just an unknowledgeable seller.  in any event i wouldn't pay 250 for it.

• Thanks 1

wheelhorse66

I think it may be a charger 12 he thinks it a  raider.he said the engine runs think he had it apart going to paint it but lost interest 

Ed Kennell

:text-yeahthat:     I'll pay $100 for any non runner if the parts are all there.   Maybe more if it is a rare model or if it has any good implements.

The Raiders are great tractors, but not rare and it probably has the original side drive deck which is less desirable  than the newer front mule drive design.

And like Paul says,  something isn't correct with the tranny information.

Edited by Ed Kennell

wheelhorse66

Like I said he doesn’t know what he has.it may not be a raider.he said it a 1969.with a 42” deck.

Edited by wheelhorse66