DANIEL/ALEASHA

Wheel Horse

DANIEL/ALEASHA

I have a 1968 Raider 10 3 speed forward with reverse and low and high range shifter 2 what kind of fluid do I put in the transmission because it is like a transmission slash rear end and also where do you find the headlight switch that pops into the dash

Edited by DANIEL/ALEASHA

stevasaurus

Welcome to Red Square  :occasion-xmas:  I would use 90wt oil, year around, seeing you are from Indiana...it will take about 2 qts.  The light switch might be had from one of our vendors, like @A-Z Tractor  check out our vendor section.  You could also post in the "Wanted Classifieds".  Check out our Manuals section for the manual for your horse...find the part number...maybe the part is still available from TORO.  Somebody here probably knows what the part number you need is crossed to something from NAPA or Autozone.  :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

rmaynard

You can use 80/90W GL-5 gear oil. Any brand is good. I use Walmart's store brand. 

Check with A-Z Tractors, one of our vendors. He may have one, otherwise check eBay or post a wanted ad in classifieds.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rmaynard

The original part number for the switch is 100768. I don't think it is still available new, but it's a common SPST rocker switch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

:WRS:       When you remove the "slush" for the rear end it is best to jack up the front of the tractor to ensure complete draining. If it is real bad you will want to run a half gallon of diesel in it for a few minutes to flush it out.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

• Like 1

KC9KAS

@DANIEL/ALEASHA :WRS:

We are almost neighbors!

WHX??

All above good advice

:WRS:

• Excellent 1

DANIEL/ALEASHA
14 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

@DANIEL/ALEASHA :WRS:

We are almost neighbors!

What you mean ? You live in Lynnville to

KC9KAS
12 hours ago, DANIEL/ALEASHA said:

What you mean ? You live in Lynnville to

No, Holland IN

You know the Bunner family?

They are our "garden tractor friends".

DANIEL/ALEASHA
10 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

No, Holland IN

No 

DANIEL/ALEASHA
Just now, DANIEL/ALEASHA said:

No 

I know the agner's they have a lot of tractors

DANIEL/ALEASHA
On 3/10/2018 at 7:26 AM, KC9KAS said:

No, Holland IN

Hey you got any idea who has a fuel pump for my Raider 10

KC9KAS
25 minutes ago, DANIEL/ALEASHA said:

Hey you got any idea who has a fuel pump for my Raider 10

Kohler?

About the only new ones are made of plastic.

They do sell a repair kit for the metal ones.

http://www.psep.biz/store/kohler_fuel_pumps.htm

Or an electric fuel pump.

http://kirkengines.com/index.php#FacetElectronicFuelPump

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/Products/KOHLER/Fuel-Pumps-Diaphragms