brett240

Kimball Hauler dimensions?

brett240
29 minutes ago, heavy hauler said:

Hi Guys. I bought 2 vehicles from Ron when he was in Benton Harbor. Both the J-93 and a J-98. I think I can answer the question about the grill. Ron had to build them with the horizontal grill slots after being threatened by Jeep but you could take the sheetmetal grill out, turn it sideways and reinstall it with no modifications. That's what I did to mine. My J-98 has the full cab and I added an automotive alternator so I could put in a 12 V. heater. Has a factory plow on the front with the electric actuator so you can provide downforce unlike a winch. I plow 2 miles of driveway and it does a great job. I am interested in selling it and it's in great shape with 3 sets of tires and the 20HP Briggs Vanguard and lots of spare parts. If anyone would like pictures I will text from my phone. Paul Mason  

Id love to see some pictures of it if you get time. Sorry I've been away for some time. I've had to put the hauler on the back burner as life has been very busy lately, I did discover that golf cart rims will fit on it. Bought a set of those and have been moving it around a bit. Trying to decide a path forward in regards to the motor. My transmission is all seized up so I'll have to do something with it. This salty air in South Texas isn't kind.

heavy hauler

I'll try to figure out how to attach pictures to my post so I can show my Hauler. I forgot to mention that I also have the only 2-wheeled Bronco that Power Tech ever made. It was built and painted yellow for my wife but she preferred her 4-wheeler so it never got ridden. It's ser# is 0001 and it's also for sale.  

KimbalHauler-93Owner

How much is the bronco.   I have a kimbal hauler 93 that I stumbled on and it had to window frame and fill top and door.  I took them off for now since Think I am going to do some modifications to it. 

Edited by KimbalHauler-93Owner
Spelling

heavy hauler

I just figured out today how to post on Craigs List today so there are pictures, descriptions, and prices for both the Super Bronc and the Hauler J-98. I don't know how the search feature for Craigs List works but if it's location based it would show up for the Howard City and perhaps Grand Rapids MI. area.     

heavy hauler

I have seen requests for a manual for the Haulers. I still have the one that came with my J-93. It has a supplemental page for the J-98 so I'm not sure there was any additional since most of it applies to both machines. It is basically an owners manual not so much a shop manual but I suspect it is the only supportive paperwork. There is however some useful info on the clutch and pully maintenance and general adjustment specs.     0.jpg.d4c24b68c1340429e02cccda4d779f29.jpg

doug805caliroots

My Hauler, before and while mocking up headache rack. I'll post more picks when light kit is done. Here looking for spec books on it as well.

PXL_20220118_003942957.jpg

PXL_20220220_051941426.jpg

• Like 2