69-Raider-10

New horse and first hydro!

69-Raider-10

Just brought her home an hour ago! Ran it through the paces and everything checks out! Now shes coming in the shop to get a good tune up, the Bolens plow taken off and replaced, fluids change, some rewiring, a motor cleaning and a couple of new gaskets, and a good carb cleaning. And maybe some fuel lines. 😁 This is my first hydro so its taking some getting used too. LOVE the hydraulic lift though! Dont know how I lasted this long without one!

20180303_173937.jpg

20180303_174018.jpg

20180303_174044.jpg

20180303_173959.jpg

• Like 8
  • Excellent 1

953 nut
30 minutes ago, 69-Raider-10 said:

Ran it through the paces and everything checks out!

:text-coolphotos:        Always nice to find the seller didn't deceive you.       Glad it has a good home and will be getting some live.      :woohoo:

• Thanks 1

The Gman

I like .... I like.:rolleyes:

What's that under the hood at the front. :huh:???

Is it a horn??:text-woo:gaaa

richmondred01
25 minutes ago, The Gman said:

Looks like a horn off an Amtrak train. That’s great. 

• Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH

AAAAAooooooooggggggggaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

• Haha 3

Ed Kennell

Wow, great looking tractor  and with a priceless electric clutch and perfect two cushion seat..  $$$$$$

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

daveoman1966

I have the same Bronco 14, with elect clutch.  It has the 10-pinion LSD and is great for snow plowing.  I put a solid lift link to the dozer blade frame to give it down pressure.  I can lift the front wheels about 3" off the ground...great for cutting into hard-pack snow, gravel, or whatever.

• Thanks 1

paxz71usa

The hydro is the way to go. Mowing with my 12 automatic is a snap when you have a yard with a lot of stuff to mow around.:auto-swerve:

Gary

PS. Worked with a machine years ago that had a horn similar to that and every time you would blow it it drew so much power the engine would shut off. :ychain:

Edited by paxz71usa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

BOB ELLISON

I love my hydro. 

C160 moves great and I also love the lift. My arm would give out trying to lift that plow pushing snow. But I really like that seat. I want one for mine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

69-Raider-10
5 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:        Always nice to find the seller didn't deceive you.       Glad it has a good home and will be getting some live.      :woohoo:

Yes indeed! She'll be getting worked but Ill make sure shes well taken care of! Thanks!

• Like 1

69-Raider-10
5 hours ago, The Gman said:

It certainly is! Its seen better days but it works to the momentary switch so I can fix or replace it! I'll let you know how it goes! Wouldn't mind having a "Need a Beer!" signal for the wife when Im working. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

69-Raider-10
4 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Wow, great looking tractor  and with a priceless electric clutch and perfect two cushion seat..  $$$$$$

Yeah Ed, I saw that seat and didnt doubt one thing the seller told me after that. If he wasnt an honest man that seat would have been gone before he listed that tractor. So far so good. Had a little scare for a minute because he told me the lights worked so I didnt check them (who cares really. Im not concerned with the lights but it made me think he could be lying about other things). Come to find out that ignition switch is a turnback for accessory power! I had no idea. I like it! 

• Like 1