Rideawaysenior

Back and semi active after 4 years

AMC RULES

:greetings-clapyellow:  Welcome back Jack.   :greetings-wavingyellow:

WHX??

Hello Mr Jack...pleased to meet you . Yes great bunch of extended family 'cept maybe for the hoarder above :text-yeahthat: :ychain:

Welcome back Mr. Cotter :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Zeek

I'm on a couple of forums revolving around old engines, RV's, etc. This is the only one where I have actually met a bunch of people in person and consider them friends, had phone conversations with guys from other states that I never met in person, etc.  It is awesome to be able to pick up the phone and talk to someone and it's like you have been friends for years (and you may have been on the forum).  It's great to meet people on here and then run into them at other shows. Not to mention, this particular forum has the best format and functionality over any other I have used because we have great people dedicated to it :occasion-olympics:

Anyway, welcome back :wh:  :teasing-whipyellow:

• Like 5
  • Excellent 4

WHX??

Amem Zeek 

• Like 2

Zeek

@buckrancher to this day denies were are related because his legs are hairier than mine, but I'm not sure about that  . . . :think: 

Plus, I recommended my daughter come to the Wheel Horse Show and meet Charlie (charliesD250), but that never materialized with college, etc. :roll:

• Like 1

Sparky

Great to see ya back here Jack!

953 nut

Image result for welcome back!

We have one rule here,   :wwp:    Just because you haven't been on the site lately is no excuse for not sharing some :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

wallfish

Welcome back Jack!!!!!

Your ears must've been ringing. I was just thinking about whatever happened to you when I drove by that Toro dealer on Monday where we met years ago.

Glad to see your back

• Like 1

JPWH

Hello Jack.

Ed Kennell

Hey Jack,  :text-welcomeconfetti:back to the HERD.

jay bee

:text-welcomeconfetti: back to :rs: Jack  :greetings-clappingyellow:

ebinmaine
19 hours ago, Zeek said:

I'm on a couple of forums revolving around old engines, RV's, etc. This is the only one where I have actually met a bunch of people in person and consider them friends, had phone conversations with guys from other states that I never met in person, etc.  It is awesome to be able to pick up the phone and talk to someone and it's like you have been friends for years (and you may have been on the forum).  It's great to meet people on here and then run into them at other shows. Not to mention, this particular forum has the best format and functionality over any other I have used because we have great people dedicated to it :occasion-olympics:

Anyway, welcome back :wh:  :teasing-whipyellow:

Well said Zeek!!!

Rideaway... welcome back and good to meet ya.

I'm originally from right in your neck o' the woods.... Athol, Orange, Petersham..... Happily nestled into the mountains of Maine now.

• Like 1

Rideawaysenior

953 Nut,

I can accommodate. I've got a few pieces that need to be dusted off but pics can be had as soon as this nor-easter blows through. While this "big" storm has the horses stables, I can give you a rundown of what's in the inventory. 

420-LSE

Suburban 551

Charger V8 Kohler

Lawn Ranger

Charger 10

308-8

312-8

416-8

B-80 signed by the man Cecil Pond at the last show he attended before he passed. 

C-81

I had gotten away from the smaller machines and was toying with the bigger ones antique green on the farm scale. My daughter has after me telling her my story of wheel horse indoctrination at a young age as my grandfather was a dealer, started seeing my appreciation for them. A lot of which revolves around the fond memories. She asked if we could maybe get one for her that we work on together so while she has plenty of mine to ride around on, we are now on the hunt. She as a kid is shooting big, wanting a Senior. I'm ready to jump if I find one close enough but she's been looking at the literature I've collected over the years and is also really liking the round hoods so either way, no doubt there will be a daddy daughter road trip coming up soon to get her first very own. 

Edited by Rideawaysenior
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1