dells68

Oops!

elcamino/wheelhorse

@dells68 How is the sofa. That is almost as bad as forgetting the Birthday Day and Mothers Day . Glad to be me and not you. Where you taking her to dinner to tomorrow night ?

• Like 3

ebinmaine

Two words of advice:

Google calendar 

Ok seriously. ... I do use it though. ..every day. Have to. 

• Like 2

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@dells68 ........Where you taking her to dinner to tomorrow night ?

And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... And the next night. .... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

AMC RULES

Too bad...

what did she get you? 

• Like 4

SylvanLakeWH

HHHMMM...May need to pull out all the stops and get her a new :wh:...

:ychain:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

dells68

She got me a card and left it on the sofa.  She said if I had remembered she was going to bring home some Olive Garden.  Wanted to take her out to eat tonight, but she said she has too much to do - dr appt and local kids clothing sale to benefit local church.  We'll just have to wait and see.  Oh well, at least I remembered I'm married;)! She doesn't seem too peod, all things considered.  

• Like 6

953 nut
36 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Too bad...

what did she get you? 

I had to point this out to my wife once. It is OUR anniversary, not just hers. . . . . . .  Like I said, I did that once, I don't recommend anyone do it again.      I survived;  you may not!    :ychain:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Jerry77
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

She doesn't seem too peod, all things considered.

Don't turn your back..:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ACman

Dells..... If we don’t hear from you in the next 48hrs. we’ll make sure to contact the authorities :law-policered:....... :ychain: !!!

And as most of us married men know she’ll never forget :wacko:....EVER 

Edited by ACman
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 5

SPINJIM

At least your anniversary isn't the same day as the WH Show.   My wife's birthday is June 21st, and it's now a family joke that I go to the show every year on her birthday so I don't have to buy her dinner.   I've invited her to go along to the show, and I would buy her a hot dog, but she just rolls her eyes.   I try to make it up to her before or after the show.

Jim

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

19richie66
14 hours ago, dells68 said:

Oops!  Pray for me boys.  I forgot today was my anniversary!!!!  Man, this dog bed smells rough!

Should have went to Jared’s  :laughing-rolling:

• Haha 5

953 nut
2 hours ago, SPINJIM said:

My wife's birthday is June 21st,

:woohoo:       My wife's birthday is June 22nd and I give here lots of piece and quiet for her birthday by going to the Big Show. When I get home she looks over the load in the bed of the truck and on the trailer and asks what I brought her.    :ychain:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

dells68
13 hours ago, 953 nut said:

I had to point this out to my wife once. It is OUR anniversary, not just hers. . . . . . .  Like I said, I did that once, I don't recommend anyone do it again.      I survived;  you may not!    :ychain:

I'm still here.  She's due home anytime now.  She's stopping at the drug store - maybe I should watch what I eat and drink for a while.  She might want to flush me out:ROTF:!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

953 nut

5a95fa95e5890_womanwithagun.png.73c367302d6b827aadc90803eecb4264.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

dells68
3 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

5a95fa95e5890_womanwithagun.png.73c367302d6b827aadc90803eecb4264.png

Don't have to worry about that with mine - she's scared to death of guns!

• Haha 3

oliver2-44

My wife said I forgot our Anniversaty a few years ago. I showered her the date on the old laminated wedding invitation on the wall, she was 2 days early.  Im now reminded every year of the one time I was right

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

SylvanLakeWH
9 minutes ago, oliver2-44 said:

My wife said I forgot our Anniversaty a few years ago. I showed her the date on the old laminated wedding invitation on the wall, she was 2 days early.  Im now reminded every year of the one time I was right

You may be the only man in recorded history who can document he was right, his wife was wrong, and live to tell the tale!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

953 nut
9 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

Im now reminded every year of the one time I was right

Don't gloat over it too much. Just because you were wright once doesn't mean she will ever forget!

Image result for paybacks are coming

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19richie66

I’m sure there is a “ooh what you did” card somewhere in her filing cabinet mind

• Haha 2

Sarge

I forgot my wife's birthday,  which is also our anniversary, wrong just once - 30yrs later I still get reminded annually...or just as an example now and then.

Btw, the "memory of an elephant " comment is a bad idea, just fyi.

It's the same as the importance of the dress, we don't get it but to a woman it means everything. You have to remember,  they wanted the Fairy Tale, but settled for your dumb a$$, and don't you ever forget it. Besides,  their ability to get even is highly documented,  remember Lorena Bobbitt ??

Sleep with one eye open,  bud - time does not heal all wounds.

Sarge

• Like 1
  • Haha 1