WVHillbilly520H
2 minutes ago, Terry M said:

Those both Look like Showroom quality restorations..:handgestures-thumbupright:

And he actually uses them too.

• Like 3

WHX??
44 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

actually uses them too.

Wow looks NOS...the guy sure does know how to take care of his workers! Josh is out of country on a ministry gig but make sure he sees when he gets back. Doubt if his will look like that tho after he's done sticking it in furrow! :lol:

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
34 minutes ago, WHX14 said:

Wow looks NOS...the guy sure does know how to take care of his workers! Josh is out of country on a ministry gig but make sure he sees when he gets back. Doubt if his will look like that tho after he's done sticking it in furrow! :lol:

I suppose I let it go to right home :think:, the paint he used and recommended to me was/is Nason Machinery and Equipment Fast Dry Acrylic Enamel, just needs reducer and can be cleared, got this for dad's CC original, Jeff.

15196722331207729603722685847211.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Tankman

Wow! Great work! Way too nice to use but, all of us would. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1