Rugerhound

Electrical Connector (Alternator) and Tail Light Assembly Questions

Rugerhound

Greetings!

I have a non-Wheel Horse tractor (Craftsman 14 HP Briggs OVH) , but the part appears to be common to the Briggs & Stratton Engine rather than a Craftsman part.  (See the photo -  The connector and pins I need are circled in blue)

I also have a 1977 Wheel Horse A-100 that needs a tail light lens & bulb.  (A complete tail light assy would be fine!)    Anyone got any idea what the Peterson part number is for the tail light for the model I have?

Thanks!!

Regards,  Pete

01693119.jpg

953 nut

The connector is probably a common B&S part that could be found at any mower repair shop.

Tractor supply sells a truck clearance light that is nearly identical to your tail light for about $ 5.00.

• Like 1

Rugerhound
7 hours ago, 953 nut said:

The connector is probably a common B&S part that could be found at any mower repair shop.

Tractor supply sells a truck clearance light that is nearly identical to your tail light for about $ 5.00.

Thanks for the tip on the clearance light!  Never gave them a thought..  

Best regards,  Pete

• Thanks 1

gwest_ca

Have you looked at the B&S parts list for your motor? They may be shown on them.

A few listed in this manual

Garry

• Like 1

Rugerhound

Garry,

Unfortunately I can find info on the yellow connector, but not the white one that is common to the 3/5 Amp dual element stator.   Looks like a Molex connector of some sort, and I can buy the harness with the one end on it.  But finding the complete connector & pins has been (so far) elusive!!

Thanks for that download however!  It's got good info in it.  

Regards,  Pete

• Thanks 1

cleat

Your local small engine shop likely has these kicking around.

Even a used one from an old machine that he may have kicking around back maybe ?