rwilson

We Lost A Great Member and Friend

rwilson

469.JPG.1cd69b5e46a9d7fb488f04239b40680d.JPGAfter a short battle with cancer my dad (woodchuckfarmer) has passed away. He was loved by many in the Wheel Horse community. Thank you everyon who took time to talk to him and become friends with him. He loved getting on Redsquare and looking through old posts with lots of pictures. He loved going to the WHCC Show. He loved when him and I would tinker around the garage on tractors. He will be missed by many. 

Wayne R. Wilson, age 68, of Mansfield, PA, died on Sunday, February 18, 2018 at Robert Packer Hospital, Sayre, PA. He was born on March 19, 1949 in Wellsboro, PA, a son of Richard and Colette (Maige) Wilson. Wayne was the husband of Peggy (Thorpe) Wilson. He retired from Ward Manufacturing on October 31, 2017. Wayne was a US Veteran having served in the Army National Guard. He was an avid tractor collector of Wheel Horse. Wayne enjoyed gardening, tinkering and spending time with his family.

He is survived by his wife, Peggy; a son and daughter-in-law, Richard and Jessica Wilson of Mansfield, PA; a daughter and son-in-law, Maria and Jeremy Turner of Mainesburg, PA; six grandchildren, Taylor, Robert, Nathan, Ryan Turner, Raegan, Brycelynn Wilson; a brother and sister-in-law, Terry and Cindy Wilson of Mansfield, PA; a special niece, DeLecia Plouse of Ridgebury, PA, a special dog, Bruty.

Family and friends are invited to call on Thursday, February 22, 2018 from 1PM to 3PM and 5PM to 7PM at the Buckheit Funeral Chapel and Crematory, Inc., 637 S. Main St., Mansfield,PA. In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society, 1948 E 3rd St, Williamsport, PA 17701. www.buckheitfcandcrematory.com

• Like 1
  • Sad 18

AMC RULES

:pray:  RIP Wayne...

we miss you friend. 

IMG_5105.JPG.62b5a08f04eca5a62b6bac026647d0c1.JPG

IMG_0138.thumb.JPG.8c4a7296da22b2fcd91db5975d535a9c.JPG

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 7
  • Excellent 2

Achto

Very sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to you & your family in this time of loss.

• Like 3

wallfish

SO sorry for your loss Rich!

We'll definitely miss you Wayne. RIP

Always looked forward to seeing and talking with him at the big show.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

T-Mo

Sorry for you loss, Rich.  My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family.

• Like 2

ericj

sorry for your loss, just went trough this with my dad. god bless you and your family and thoughts and prayer to you

eric j 

• Like 3

Sarge

Really sorry to hear that - we're losing too many of the senior members of that generation far too soon, he will be missed around here I'm sure. We'll keep your family in our prayers - God's speed...

Sarge

• Like 2

oliver2-44

The loss of a loved Father is always difficult. May the good Lord receive him into his arms and watch over your family

May he smile down from the heavens as he watch us tinker with our tractors

• Like 3

illinilefttackle

Sorry learn of your loss- Although he is Dearly missed, he is in a better place- I'm sure he will be working on Horses with God!- Al

• Like 3

formariz

I am very sorry for your loss. Never met your Dad but definitely remember him from the show. May he rest in peace.

• Like 3

JPWH

Sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family.

• Like 3

Racinbob

I had the pleasure of being introduced to Wayne at the big show. Wonderful man.

Rest in peace Wayne and our prayers are with all your family and friends.

• Like 3

roadapples

Very sorry to hear this. Glad I got to know him at the shows. Great guy. Prayers sent...

• Like 2

WNYPCRepair

Sorry for your loss. I never met him, but enjoyed reading his posts.

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

My condolences to you and your family.

• Like 1

rmaynard

Rich, 

I am so sorry to hear of Wayne's passing. As I said on the phone the other night, your dad will be sorely missed at the Wheel Horse show and in our RedSquare community. I can't tell you the hours that Wayne and I spent talking at the show each year. He always had pictures of something I'd never seen before. Always a pleasure. 

My condolences to you and all your family. 

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 4

19richie66

Nice one Terry! Rich, so very sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family draw closer to each other in this time of loss and never let the good times and memories fade away. Peace to you my brother.

• Like 5

ACman

Rich , prayers and condolences go out to your family. 

• Like 3

Sparky

So sorry to be reading this Rich. My condolences to you and all your family.

• Like 2

groundhog47

RW, sorrow at your, family, and grandchlds loss. Let ya'll know, Wheel Horse heaven has a place for him!

Edited by groundhog47
  • Like 2

953 nut

So sorry to hear of Wayne's passing. He will be missed.

• Like 1

squonk

I was so saddened to hear this. Seems like every time I was in PA I'd run into Wayne. Whether it was at the show or in Wellsboro, He always had to show me his new creation. RIP Wayne.

• Like 2