Vinylguy

2018 BIG SHOW SUPPORT MEMBER TRADING CARDS

cruisnblue48

Thank you Terry for doing the trading cards this year. It definitely was a great idea!!! I still have about 16 of mine (cruisnblue48). So, I didn't get around to meet everyone on the list. If you didn't get my card and you still want to trade for mine, contact me at cruisnblue@aol.com. Otherwise, I intend to share the rest of mine with family.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

buckrancher

Thanks Terry

it was fun meeting members I have never met before and yes I do have a complete set!

Brian

Edited by buckrancher
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

RedRider

Thanks again Terry for putting together member trading cards, which were an excellent idea! Both my daughter and I enjoyed trading my cards with the other members of the show. Once I got home I started reading the info on the back of the cards and was really amazed at the diversity of the locations and occupations of fellow Wheel Horse enthusiasts. I have been showing off the cards I collected at the show to everyone in my family too and they were also impressed. Great Job Terry!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

roadapples
On 6/23/2018 at 5:56 AM, Tgtack said:

If you are at the show and you are looking for the TGTACK card, I am up the first road to the left under the pine trees. Look for the restored 1276. There are 10 people who need my card!

Sparky

Turnnleft

Pfrederi

TravlinDave

JPWH

Roadapples

Fast88pu

Rob R

Giddyap

Spinjim

Sorry I missed you. I'll bring what I have left next year....

Anyone wanting to complete their set can mail me one with their return address and I'll send one back....

Jay Myers

642 Mcglaughlin Rd.

Fairfield, Pa. 17320

Oops, now I'll have to lock up the "horses".....

Edited by roadapples
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

WHX??
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, roadapples said:

Oops, now I'll have to lock up the "horses".....

"Specially from them Wisconsin guys! :ph34r:

• Haha 4

wallfish
On 6/24/2018 at 3:49 PM, roadapples said:

Jay Myers

642 Mcglaughlin Rd.

Fairfield, Pa. 17320

Can't wait for the new publisher's clearing house junk mail now. Think I'll order you every magazine on their list. Enjoy! :ychain:

Edited by wallfish
  • Haha 6

JPWH

Terry, thank you for doing these  cards. Although I was not at the show @WHX20 got my cards for me and I received them from him yesterday. I was told@Coulter Caleb ran around trading them for me. To all who had a hand in trading my cards for me I thank you. I ended up with 21 cards from members, some I know and some I.don't but hope to meet you next year. I have some addresses and will be sending those out soon.

Jay

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Vinylguy
4 hours ago, JPWH said:

Terry, thank you for doing these  cards. Although I was not at the show @WHX20 got my cards for me and I received them from him yesterday. I was told@Coulter Caleb ran around trading them for me. To all who had a hand in trading my cards for me I thank you. I ended up with 21 cards from members, some I know and some I.don't but hope to meet you next year. I have some addresses and will be sending those out soon.

Jay

You are very very welcome Jay. Sorry you could not make it this year. A great time was had by all !!! I find myself leafing through my cards every once in a while.

Wish I could make them for every support member but the math just does not work.:( And YES Caleb was unstoppable. And Buckrancher did not let any grass grow under his feet.

Most fun I've ever had with a project yet.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 7

Coulter Caleb
On 7/3/2018 at 8:34 AM, JPWH said:

Jay

No problem @JPWH I was happy to do it for a fellow :wh: member!!!:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 7

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Easy to see...

Caleb gets it.   :greetings-clapyellow:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Now ....where did I put @Shynon 's cards?!?!?! He be real ticked I don't find them........oh thats right...i gave them to Dan .....Dan just threw you under the bus! :ROTF:

'

Edited by WHX20
  • Haha 3

Achto
9 hours ago, WHX20 said:

Dan just threw you under the bus!

Thanks a lot!! hope I can remember it all. Lets see Tom's engine, rum, tractors, apple cobbler, tent, beer, cards, vodka, I know I'm forgetting something - this may be too much for me lil brain.:huh:

Edited by Achto
  • Haha 3

WHX??
4 hours ago, Achto said:

remember it all.

Chain for piling!

• Like 4

CasualObserver
4 hours ago, Achto said:

I know I'm forgetting something

more rum. pirate_zps6af1ab0c.gif

• Haha 4

WHX??
2 hours ago, CasualObserver said:

more rum. pirate_zps6af1ab0c.gif

'Aye matey....the Captains ship has not sailed yet! :lol:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

AMC RULES

:rolleyes:  Is there a daily schedule...

for what time it leaves the dock?   :scratchead:

Just sayin'...  :confusion-shrug:  for future reference?  

Image result for wrecked captain

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Haha 1