Sign in to follow this  
jerrell

front end loader

jerrell

:whistle: don't know if i am posting in the right area or not but ,,,, i was surfing and found a front end loader that the man states will fit any garden tractor, didn't mention wheel horse specifically but said ANY garden tractor. he makes the kits,,i have read several posts where members wanted a loader but was to expensive. the person is located in TN..so a little closer for you guys up north the web site is www.kellyproductsinc.com and he had a pic of the loader on an ugly greeen and yellow GT.,, :thumbs: UGH..

WHC-125

:whistle: What I would do to get a front end loader on one of my horses. :thumbs:

Rollerman

Jerrel I moved your post to the "Implements and Attachments" area.

I'm going to email the guy find out more info?

The website is really vague....guess he doesn't want to give up his trade secrets?

No hydraulics...must be electric actuaters then....battery hog. :thumbs:

It doesn't look like it's made to haul a very heavy load...but probably better than a sore back.

http://www.kellyproductsinc.com/Home_Page.php

Jim_M

Stephen,

You're right. If you look at the pictures on page 2 you can see the actuators.

It looks like there must be 3 of them, 2 for lifting and 1 for dumping the bucket.

Nothing to leak, but you would need a good charging systen if you used it all day.

Jim

Guest fireman

That guy was selling these on Ebay a few months ago. I emailed him for info on fitting one of these on my D200. He said no problem and quoted me a price for the mount. He also sent me an email that had been CC to bunch of other people with his brochure. A few weeks later I got an email from one of the recipients of that email asking if I had bought one and if I got it. Apparently he ordered one and paid the guy then never heard back from him. I replied I hadn't and wished him luck. I never heard back so I don't know the outcome.

The only thing I can say is "Buyer Beware". If you pursue this, make sure you have your ducks in a row and document everything.

Here is the pricing he sent me:

The Kelly Loader

Price sheet

There are several loaders to choose from depending on what you decide to use it for.

All loaders come standard with a 50

Rollerman

Maybe it's just me...I'd think the hydraulic base model would be cheaper to produce & sell than one with electric actuaters?

I emailed the guy...more out of curiosity.

Will see what reply I get.

Jim_M

If I was going to buy either the electric or the hydraulic one I would upgrade to the 72" lift. The 50" lift isn't high enough to dump into a pickup truck.