Sparky

Another successful snow cleaning!

Ed Kennell

:text-goodpost::text-coolphotos:       Nice action on the video.      I had about 3" of the fluffy stuff this morning.   I got 15 quick minutes of seat time on the 312A plower.

Had to hurry before it all melted.   Forecast is 75F high on Tue.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 3

Digger 66

Wish I had the room to push the stuff .

Plowing is FUN !

• Like 1

Sparky
31 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

:text-goodpost::text-coolphotos:       Nice action on the video.      I had about 3" of the fluffy stuff this morning.   I got 15 quick minutes of seat time on the 312A plower.

Had to hurry before it all melted.   Forecast is 75F high on Tue.

Glad the video worked for you.... Believe it or not it won't play for me!! :wacko:

Shynon

Nice, how do you like the rear tires? Just wondering how they would work on a loader versus cleat tires.

Sparky
1 minute ago, Shynon said:

Nice, how do you like the rear tires? Just wondering how they would work on a loader versus cleat tires.

I love em! I keep the air pressure low and have the 50# weights on the outside and 26# weights on the inside of each rim. I've only used them for snow duty and don't own a loader but I bet they would work great for loader duty. Mine are the 10.5 width tires mounted on the wider rims that come on the 520's.

• Like 1

squonk

Video played but you were laying on your left side. Kudo's to you for staying in your seat! :occasion-xmas:

• Like 1

Tankman

Three, or more, perhaps closer to 6", the wet, white, cold nasty "stuff." Son came over and ran the Work Horse.

One blade spring, loose, fixed that quickly.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Like seat time smellin' fresh cut green grass.

• Like 2

Sparky

For anyone that the video doesn't play here it is posted from a different device.

IMG_1568.mov

Sarge

Just quickly on that subject - since mov. files take so long to load at times, any other formats that work quicker ? Reason I ask - many of us just use a Google account and/or YouTube. BUT, due to recent practices, I'd imagine it's only a matter of time before they go the way of what Photobucket did and hold things "hostage" for money - it's started already with YouTube Red so I feel like it's coming sooner than later....?

Any ideas ?

We all love pics and video clips - but hosting directly here takes up a lot of space and I'm sure that doesn't help things with the site and outside sources are becoming a costly effort as well...just curious.

I like the clip - that blade is rolling the snow quite well - good job.

Sarge

Tankman

Didn't like all gray so, belt guards are Rustoleum Regal Red.

Red is for the blood we shed.

Foot rests, I use coarse skateboard grip tape. Holds up great. Been using the grip tape for years. :handgestures-thumbupright:

One piece does both foot rests. I use a paper cutter for nice straight cuts.

The grip tape with "micro holes" applies without any air bubbles.

Removed the tail reflectors and installed tail lamps, easy enough. Inexpensive too.

https://www.nhsfunfactory.com/9in-x-33in-mob-m-80-sheet-mob-skateboard-grip-tape

Sparky, what tires are on your Work Horse? Look great. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Horse_Spring.jpg.58c0b04e5d6a071fc39904c8ef9ef012.jpg

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 3

Sparky
37 minutes ago, Tankman said:

Sparky, what tires are on your Work Horse? Look great. :handgestures-thumbupright:

My tires are 23x10.5 Carlisle All Trails.

2A7E8A60-27D1-4A2B-AFB1-C68B6C1D441D.jpeg

• Like 4