steelsmith

Front wheels for a model 400

steelsmith

I have a 1960 model 400 that at some point in time had the front wheels and tires changed out, the wheels have about 6 steel washers on the axles and then the wheels to get them to where they should be.

So they have the wrong stand off  on the hub, but what should be the right size and where would be a good place to start looking for a new set of frount wheels.

Thank you for your help with my project.

Joe

JimmyJam

:text-welcomeconfetti:to :rs:

I there a possibility that you could measure the axle shaft size (dimension and width) and pictures of what you currently have for rims. Of coarse you came to the right place to start looking. Other RedSquare members will chime in and give you the correct specs, as well as the finding you the appropriate rims. 

Daddy Don

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Chris G

You can post a wanted add in the classifieds section on here. Or if ya get ahold of a to z tractor I'm sure he's probably got something that will do the trick for ya.

steelsmith

Sarry it has taken me this long to get back to all of you.

Jimmy Jam, the front axil is 3/4" I.D. X 5" O.A.L from the face of the wisher that is welded to the axil to the snap ring groove.

Daddy Don, Thanks for the welcome

Chis G , I will be posting a want add here and other places, Got some leads to go on.

My thanks to all of you for your help

Joe

• Like 1