Bigbadtomi

Can someone show me a calender of evemts please

Bigbadtomi

I am new to this club and would like attend some shows if i could find amything out about themthanks

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Achto

:WRS:

KC9KAS

ztnoo

I find that to be an interesting question, as I too have tried to find the Calendar with any luck.

Seems like it should be linked from somewhere on Home Page in the forum structure, but I sure can't find it if it is.

I've been around here two years now and I've never found the link progression to arrive there.

Someone lead me by the hand about where to find it from the Home Page.......

WHX??

:WRS: Big bad

You can also add events such as local shows or parades you might come across in the events calendar as well.

On the home page look for this on mid left side

Capture.JPG

You can then click on the event and it will take you to the calendar. You can then page through the months looking for shows and other events. Unfortunately later spring/summer are the best times to catch shows. You can click on the days in the calendar to add shows or events such as a threshermen's get together, meeting or what not.  Hope this helps.

Edited by WHX14

tunahead72

You can also hover your mouse over the "Browse" tab at the top left of the page, you'll see a link to the calendar in the list that appears there.

• Like 2

ztnoo
1 hour ago, tunahead72 said:

You can also hover your mouse over the "Browse" tab at the top left of the page, you'll see a link to the calendar in the list that appears there.

Thanks tunahead72, that's what I was really looking for. 

Guess I was expecting a more prominent link posted directly on the Home Page.

Very helpful, thanks for the heads up.

I've looked at the Calendar several months into the future, and its remarkable how very few really tractor related events are posted there.

I looks like its not being used for much except some historically noteworthy events.

WHX??
8 minutes ago, ztnoo said:

looks like its not being used for much

Then we should be using it! I'm just as guilty as anyone I could be putting tractor events there...... most days I don't know if I'm foot or horseback!

WHX??

There got off my keester and added a show...too bad it's not till July! :crying-yellow:

rmaynard

Since you posted in the Wheel Horse Collectors Club Show forum, are you looking for a calendar of events for the show?

http://new.wheelhorsecc.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2

The dates are wrong on the flyer, but it's always the weekend after father's day.

Edited by rmaynard

953 nut
On 2/13/2018 at 8:25 PM, Bigbadtomi said:

I am new to this club and would like attend some shows if i could find amything out about themthanks

:text-feedback: