Big_Red_Fred

Super C

Big_Red_Fred

I was just on Pittsburgh, Pa Clist, theres a C195 for sale by a man named Al, And some :wh: implements from another Fella, use 2 word & 1 word so you see them all, BRF 

12 hp Kohler

I’d love to own me a nice c-195 :bow-blue:

elcamino/wheelhorse

BRF  Go ahead and pick up all of it ,after you have everything loaded send me a PM and I will give you directions to my house. 

• Haha 5

Big_Red_Fred
3 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

BRF  Go ahead and pick up all of it ,after you have everything loaded send me a PM and I will give you directions to my house. 

LOL, im going there monday afternoon for a Mgr meeting

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

Update Pic on super dooper C hahahaha, Tears up grass & trees & is ECO safedownload.jpg.80e1974f599d0259ce611980f2b9bcda.jpg

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

That one even produces fertilizer for your lawn or garden. Shipping charges would be high. 

• Haha 6

Big_Red_Fred
34 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

That one even produces fertilizer for your lawn or garden. Shipping charges would be high. 

Hey Jim, Farmer Alex was just here to grab my 4 way snapon wrenches & you have him laughing so hard he farted hahaha, Alex said he hopes to be at Big Show to rescue me from a Stampede of :wh: LOL

• Haha 5

JoeM

Hey Fred if you go to see it let us know if this is the machine with the JD Yellow seat. Sounds like an add I checked on a few years ago. The guy wanted big bucks and the other stuff was mostly junk. I snapped a pic while I was there.

IMG00820-20120806-1917.jpg.ef9ab3933b72e70b71825ea4db954d45.jpg

Edited by OILUJ52
  • Like 1

Sarge

Any idea on asking price of this listing - nothing specific in the ad. I've been hunting one for years with no luck.

Sarge

Big_Red_Fred

I will call & get a Price & Picture, hopefully he answers, its also on my way after work next Monday for my meeting Tuesday thru Thursday in Pittsburgh, 3.5 hour ride, just like Going to Elcamino/Wheelhorse's home with a Load of Red Gold come on back Driver hahaha, oops truck driver CB talk, Calm down Eric in Maine LOL !

• Like 1

953 nut
7 hours ago, Sarge said:

Any idea on asking price of this listing - nothing specific in the ad. I've been hunting one for years with no luck.

Sarge

Did @refracman ever find a buyer for the C-195 he listed a few months back? I thought it was priced very well and looked good.

Big_Red_Fred

I pm'd him, left my cell number, Jim i getting another BIG TEX Trailer thats for sale down my main drag, a 20 footer, Load them tight & double stacked hahaha, clean a space in the yard

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sarge

I've tried to hunt more locally - but that model just never seems to show up and right now I'm pretty limited on budget.

Sarge

refracman

BRF

if you pm me I never recieved it. And yes it’s still available 

T-Mo
On 2/10/2018 at 9:00 AM, Sarge said:

I've tried to hunt more locally - but that model just never seems to show up and right now I'm pretty limited on budget.

Sarge

Steve @wh500special sold two C-195s back in the fall of 2016.  They were at his dad's place near Alton, Illinois.

Sarge

Yeah - I missed them, just didn't have the funds that summer/fall , had a pretty short season(s) last few years - hope that changes soon, starting to hurt a bit .

Sarge