JoeB

Fixing my c120 auto

On 2/8/2018 at 11:38 AM, JoeB said:

What sorts of alterations would have to be made with a Harbor Freight engine.

This thread covers installation of a 6.5 HP but will be similar with the 13 HP. 

20 hours ago, BOB ELLISON said:

BRF I don't know where Joe's Outdoors  is .

I guess its on the East side of Michigan i'm thinking ? Joe said its not a Long ride LOL, with my Arthritis, going to the 5 & dime is distance ;-) 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Team70R
      I've got a c120 8 speed that started it's life as a work horse 800. I'm having a hard time finding the correct belt and getting the belt guard  to fit. Did the real C120 have a different belt guard than the 800?
    • By cabin4me
      I have a 79 C-111 that I pulled a running 11hp briggs and stratton engine from and also a front push blade.  I am looking to sale both.  Push blade 200 Engine 100
      I also have the original mowing deck for this mower.  I am looking for a WH pull behind tiller attachment, maybe trade?
    • By OILUJ52
      For Sale: Wheel Horse C120 8 speed
      This strong running garden tractor features an 8 speed high/low range transmission, newer 12 horse; powered by Kohler engine, and a mule driven 42” rear discharge deck in fair conditon.
      I bought this machine with a thrown rod summer before last. Installed a newer magnum engine and found the transmission was howling. Changed that and used the machine to till the garden and some grass cutting. Runs good.
      Don’t let the patina of this machine fool you. It is a blend of American engineering, cast iron, steel and power. A beast!
      Price $450 cash.
      Local pick up only (zip 15357), sold as is.

• By dhr5050
      I am looking for an engine that will easily swap into my C100 that is not the K241AS. Any suggestions?