Busman

Brake assembly

Busman

Hey guys,. I am putting my 1985 314-A back together and can't recall how the brake arm attaches to the assembly in the tunnel?  See the red shaft tip in the bottom left corner?  Thanks

IMG_20180205_144147.jpg

953 nut

@PeacemakerJack is working on a 418-c with his son and is likely to have a picture or teo in his thread.

Busman

Thanks. I took a look again but no pictures of that area. After hours of searching pictures I am fairly confident to there is not a single picture of that area on the internet:D

gwest_ca

Busman

Thank you. Based on that diagram and every other one I saw there should be a cotter pin. I will take a closer look and see.