clueless

Pump it up!

Sparky

Hmm...I've often thought about the marine squeeze bulb as way to get a tractor going after a long spell of not running.

• Like 5

clueless

The 312 sat for a couple of months after I installed the squeeze bulb, I gave it a couple of squeezes, pulled the choke, turn the key, fired right up :handgestures-thumbupright:. Its been sitting for about four weeks now, this morning I pulled the choke, no squeezing, turned the key, fired right up. This has got to be the easiest and cheapest way to fix that priming issue with the rear tank tractors after sitting awhile. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

19richie66

I did the same thing with my 418. Has always had to turn and turn and turn. Yesterday I squeezed the buld twice, pulled the choke and Bam, she was running. Cheap and easy. 

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 1

clueless
18 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

I did the same thing with my 418. Has always had to turn and turn and turn. Yesterday I squeezed the buld twice, pulled the choke and Bam, she was running. Cheap and easy. 

Rich, looks like your in for more rain for the next few days. Looks like the damn thing is coming up my front door. IT AIN'T EVEN JUNE :angry-nono:

• Sad 1

19richie66

I know. Hopefully not the sign of things to come 

953 nut
6 hours ago, clueless said:

Looks like the damn thing is coming up my front door.

Best hang on to the "Pan Handle", seems like the pan (Florida) is filling up!    :ychain:

• Like 1