WHX20

A Big Red Snapper!

Nice ...has the three point :greetings-clappingyellow:... looks like a D sitting just ahead of it with an FEL??

• Like 4

That Massey sure is set up nice isn’t it Jim? Has the Cat 0 and the mower deck, wheel weights, and is that a cup holder I see on the left fender for Jim’s favorite beverage? :ROTF:  That landscape rake would be worth the price of admission alone! Those are pretty rare...

Jeff—do you have a dollar amount on that setup—just out of curiosity? Also, did you take any Better pics of that D—like with it loaded on your truck?:whistle:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

@WHX14, and @Big_Red_Fred, look see what I saw today, see if you tell me a few extra things you see in the pics, Jeff.

IMAG4086.jpg

IMAG4087.jpg

IMAG4088.jpg

Yes , Dont rub it in Jeff LOL, i'm Tryn hahaha, when i get it, you & me going south to Elcamino/Wheel horses place so he can take a ride, Tho the big red snapper did have my mind wandering hahahaha, my Gal is a Red Head, Roxane, you will meet her at Big Show hahaha, oh my

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@WVHillbilly520H don't let BRF see the D he will be all over you as to its whereabouts. :ROTF:

Already let him know about it a few months back...

18 minutes ago, PeacemakerJack said:

That Massey sure is set up nice isn’t it Jim? Has the Cat 0 and the mower deck, wheel weights, and is that a cup holder I see on the left fender for Jim’s favorite beverage? :ROTF:  That landscape rake would be worth the price of admission alone! Those are pretty rare...

Jeff—do you have a dollar amount on that setup—just out of curiosity? Also, did you take any Better pics of that D—like with it loaded on your truck?:whistle:

Didn't go in and ask on the MF... good eyes on the adjustable beverage holder.. but yes better pics and not only what you see but FULL package there's a mower deck, snow plow and blower including an utility trailer to boot...

29 minutes ago, WHX14 said:

Nice ...has the three point :greetings-clappingyellow:... looks like a D sitting just ahead of it with an FEL??

You and Josh hit most but those wheel weights are the mystical (and pricey $250 on eBay if you find them) 2 piece MF like I "stole" last spring for $50 hiding under my custom wheel covers on the '95, blue paint must be cheaper :laughing-rolling:...

IMAG3088.jpg

IMAG3247.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Check this Snapper out, it has it all in Chillicothe Ohio i think, maybe wrong again5a7798a1a8bb7_01010_2CcQKbyTkYt_600x450snapper.jpg.f2d2ddc27754efc77a10f2dd0faf8ce3.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Check this Snapper out, it has it all in Chillicothe Ohio i think, maybe wrong again5a7798a1a8bb7_01010_2CcQKbyTkYt_600x450snapper.jpg.f2d2ddc27754efc77a10f2dd0faf8ce3.jpg

Now your draggin' hoes in to this :ROTF:...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

:text-yeahthat:    :dunno: Everything, except a...

5a77af072bed5_wheelhorsinaround333607635.jpg.8c16f25f14f0af40c107659d78d7c347.jpg

• Haha 4

That i did on Purpose to see my real buddies hahaha

• Like 2

Found out the 20HP in it is a repo.. motor has a build date of March 1994 and the tractor is older than that. First letter of serial number is month 1st two digits are year of build..  They quit making them in 83 or 84.

• Like 5

One of my favorite tractors [non wheel horse that is] 1855 massey I owned this one 3 different times. Did a resto on it 3+ years ago.

S3700005.JPG

S3700004.JPG

S3700001.JPG

S3700002.JPG

• Like 4

Wow that's a beast Elliot :handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright: :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1