OLDASDIRT

Hydrualic Lift PT1

OLDASDIRT

I finally got the transaxle/Sundstrand unit back in my B-100 WH tractor but now I can't find the marks or notes/diagrams I drew before I took  it apart so I have no clue what hose hooks up where for the hydraulic lift to work. I took some pics in hopes someone could guide me through this { should have done this in the first place..........DAH! }. Any help would be greatly appreciated since I don't have a clue what the hell I'm doing.

DSC00073.JPG

DSC00075.JPG

daveoman1966

1 pic for 1000 words:  ps...be DAM sure you clean off EVERYTHING before hooking it all up.  Wipe the hose ends too

LIFT- 006.jpg

• Like 4

R. L. Addison

Yup, yup, I'm putting one back together too just like that, except my valve is between the engine and steering gears (2 spool for rear lift also), but being having put it in, I don't have that problem. 

From the valve to the cylinder the lines are in the middle holes, Front hose to cyl. rear as shown, rear valve hose to rod end of cyl. as shown.

Pressure line goes to outside valve plate & rear port, as far as i remember (mine has been torn apart for 2+yrs) and inside (return) goes to inside valve plate.

As I remember I think that is right. Cyl., & valve hoses are smaller than pressure & drain so there will not be a problem of which is which.          Ron

• Like 2

KC9KAS

This is 1 reason to have multiple tractors...When you disassemble one you have another to look at as a model for reassembly!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1