formariz

MOM

Big_Red_Fred

God Bless your Mom, safe returns to you & Family Cas

rjg854

Sorry to hear about your mom, that's a tuff one.

jay bee

Prayers for you and your family Cas.  Safe travels to you.

ericj

god bless your mom and your family and safe travels

eric j

• Like 1

Daddy Don

Sorry for you loss but keep your faith,. God Bless

Pullstart

Prayers for comfort and safe travels during this tough time, sorry to hear of your loss.

Edited by pullstart

Buzz

Sorry for your loss Caz. Is there any possibility that your Dad would be willing to relocate to your area?

formariz

Thank you everyone for your kind reassuring words . We placed her in her final resting place yesterday.It was a very sad day. I will be 60 year old soon and I still know the feeling of her warm soft face against mine when I was a child. @Buzz Now comes the challenge with Dad since he refuses to come back to live with us.We have to respect his independence but it will be a constant concern. 

Digger 66
On 1/30/2018 at 1:03 AM, JimD said:

Prayers for your entire family. May she rest in peace.

Amen .

19richie66

Sorry my friend to hear about the loss of your  mom. May you find peace in all of your memories of her. Take care and safe travels. I will have to say if and when I go, I hope it is in the arms of someone that I love and not someone just hovering over my bed. I wish the best for you father. 

Sarge

My Dad spent his last years being pretty lonely and bored - it broke my heart to watch but he's now in a better place. You have to respect what he wants - in the end it's just the way we want to finish life - nothing wrong with that. Finding a way to keep him busy with a hobby or something involving more time with the family will help - you have to be creative for sure. Mom has been working on her final plans a lot more lately despite being a very healthy person, we just got off the phone again this morning about how she's planning her estate and how things are to be handled between my younger sister and I - her wishes are quite specific and I have no problem with that - figure that's the least I can do for her for what she gave me in life. Treasure your time together, we often forget our time here is limited and all the little things that get in the way are trivial - family is what is important and most of don't figure that out until it's too late.

Glad to hear things with the funeral worked out ok - saying goodbye isn't easy but I've believed we will see them again one day - hold onto that as it's something to look forward to in the future. I smile every time I use something I learned from my elders that are gone - funny how that works...

Sarge

• Like 1