clh

416H wheel horse donation

clh

Moving, must asset dispose 416H 42” deck, leaf/grass bagger attachment 5 hp Briggs, airator 42”. Cut 2 ac. Twice weekly since 2001. Everything working. I am donating to anyone who will pick Bowie MD

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

I sent you a personal message.  You will see an envelope at the upper right corner of this page.   Click on the envelope to open the message.

I am interested in all the equipment and would like to make arrangements for pick up.   I am approx. 65 miles north of Bowie, Md.

Edited by Ed Kennell

953 nut

:woohoo:                go get it ED, too far away for me.       :auto-layrubber:

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Ed Hook up the trailer and take a ride. Make sure you take pictures upon your return.

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

Hey Jim, are you interested?  You are probable as close as I am to Bowie, Md.   65 miles for me.

Edited by Ed Kennell

elcamino/wheelhorse

Sounds nice but at least a 3 1/2 hour drive each way. No trailer or trailer hitch on any vehicle. Wonder if I could tie it to the top of the Volvo wagon  ? 

• Haha 3

Vinylguy

12 hrs each way for me. Would love to have it

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Ed Kennell Let me know when you get back with the equipment , the bagger attachment sure would help with my fall leave duties .

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

@elcamino/wheelhorse You need a Real truck & trailer instead of a FEL JimIMG_02461.jpg.83bfe38b241ba10740afc345a56e2efa.jpg

ericj

Ed if you don't want to drive I could go get it but probably not till the weekend. kinda of busy with the arrangements for dad and work, may try and work out a deal for it f you pick it up

eric j

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
49 minutes ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

@elcamino/wheelhorse You need a Real truck & trailer instead of a FEL JimIMG_02461.jpg.83bfe38b241ba10740afc345a56e2efa.jpg

What the ones in the background :laughing-rolling:...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

elcamino/wheelhorse
1 hour ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Try to convince the head of house about a real truck , here is what I have gotten from her " All the money that has been put into the POS " we own it, no payments , all the money that has been put in the POS " and then the stare

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Big_Red_Fred
20 minutes ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

What the ones in the background :laughing-rolling:...

Broken Junk hahaha, trade you for a D

• Haha 1

rmaynard

I'm only 50 miles away, and it would be nice to have, but my utility trailer is loaded with roof trusses until spring.

Ed Kennell

For all those that have showed interest,     I just received this PM from @clh.

" The 416 is no longer available, Steve is picking up free tractor"    :angry-cussingargument:

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Excellent 1
  • Sad 5

WHX??

Hopefully one of our Steves Ed?

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Dunno Jim   :confusion-confused:     It will be interesting to see if it shows up in our classified..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

dells68

Not meaning to slam anyone, but I always wonder about freebies posted up.  Seems like they are either too good to be true or always end up claimed by some mysterious friend:huh: that we don't know or haven't heard of - kind of like the op either didn't have said freebie or has decided giving it away wasn't what he or she wanted to do.

Edited by dells68
Clarification
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

953 nut

:confusion-confused:             Kinda makes you wonder, he joined nearly three years ago and his only post is to give away his :wh:.        :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

WHX??
26 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

only post is to give away his

Yah that's a :scratchead: musta never had problems with it to ask for help???

1 hour ago, dells68 said:

freebies posted up.  Seems like they are either too good to be true

I dunno about that Dells. I scored a free Suburban and a free 520 from here with no problems. One does have to be quick about it tho and ya snooze even a little its gone.

• Like 3

Ed Kennell
16 minutes ago, WHX14 said:

I dunno about that Dells. I scored a free Suburban and a free 520 from here with no problems. One does have to be quick about it tho and ya snooze even a little its gone.

I have picked up many rollers at 0-$50 and a 60" deck in excellent condition for scrap price.          Some of these deals were with members of Red Square, some from Craigslist, and many were referrals from local lawn/tractor sales and service individuals.        They were nearly all good experiences w/o problems.

BTW Jim,  I did reply to this first post within 9 min.

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

dells68

I too have had excellent experience with Red Square members, particularly @limited12 and @oldredrider.  Couldn't ask for two nicer guys or better friends.  It just seems odd when someone isn't very active and just wants to give something away.  I've seen some classifieds where someone (not very active on here) had something for sale and then repeatedly ignored posted offers from someone wanting their item.  Again not slamming anyone, just seems these offers sometimes come from folks who are not as active as us regulars.:text-imsorry:

• Like 6

JimmyJam
44 minutes ago, dells68 said:

Again not slamming anyone, just seems these offers sometimes come from folks who are not as active as us regulars.:text-imsorry:

Well freebies are everywhere, some unfortunate donations go to the scrap man.  As far, as newbies that just join only to sell WH's because they think they can gouge us with their "pie-in-the-sky" prices and notions.... Now those ppl... "get-my-blood-a-boilin" ! :bitch: Just sayin' :ROTF:  Well RedSquare is for anyone who has some interest in these 'lil Red WH tractors. :handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by JimmyJam
  • Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

Should i add my 2 cents or keep it :twocents-02cents: LOL, i know, Go back in your Closet BRF:D

• Haha 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Big_Red_Fred Good to see you alive , what is happening in the world of Big Red Fred? Keep it clean. no blowing off steam.

• Like 3