The Gman

Infrared of my 312/417-8

pfrederi

Neat

kasey54

Thank you, very interesting.

PeacemakerJack

That is a really cool video! Very neat to compare and contrast the cool and hot parts of the engine while it is running. Thanks for sharing.  It would be interesting to know why the front cylinder exhaust temp was consistently higher than the back in this video...:confusion-scratchheadyellow:

Gilford wh

Man that is cool

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• tallen4392
      By tallen4392
      looking for rear weights  12 inch  close to 01077 zip maybe fits also let me know what you have  Thanks
    • Duramax7man7
      By Duramax7man7
      Very Solid tractor!

Newer Agro Tires on Rear and Solid Front Turf Tires. Wheel Weights on rear. Fully Swapped Forward Swept axle off of 520h. I ran my 60" Deck on this tractor for over a year with no issues. 
      Deck it solid top to bottom with no rot and newer blades. Belt and Pulley are good to go! 
      She's just a little dusty and needs a cleaning. Can get a nice Seat a Tractor Supply. 

$1175 OBO   -POOS

(248) 9for3-8six3four Text or Call. I do not visit this site enough. God Bless. 

NEW SEAT INSTALLED ON THIS TRACTOR! Started it up and ran it for a while yesterday... Forgot how nice this thing is. Tempting to keep it but it's time to send her one her way. GREAT TRACTOR! 

• rustyedge1
      By rustyedge1
      Going to need tie rods, one of mine came apart today. Was wondering if anyone could recommend someone ?
      Would settle for good used parts if available from someone. Dose anyone know the part numbers for my machine.
      Thanks in advance for the help.
      Dan

• Wvtroutbum81
      By Wvtroutbum81
      Got my dads 1992 312-8 when he passed
      have a snow plow and 42” deck.
      gathering parts to restore back to new as possible. This is my therapy.
    • 417Horse
      By 417Horse
      I've got a 48" dozer blade hooked up to my 417-8 and my driveway is 450 ft of asphalt. i'd like opinions on what type of skid shoes would work best on the pavement? I've had the blade for years now and have flipped over the flat bar edge to use the good side. The blade has the has the mounting holes for the shoes, but I'm just wanting opinions on what would work best in my situation. The factory shoes are a little on the expensive side, but if I get good opi nions about using those, I might go that route.