Shynon

Few snow pics

WHX??

Awesome Tom :greetings-clappingyellow: alll we got here is a sno  warning and rain  ... we gonna hafta start lookin for a deuce for you! :lol:

That cab light works!

Shynon
16 minutes ago, WHX14 said:

we gonna hafta start lookin for a deuce for you!

Had one, sold it didn't figure I needed it. Would have been  nice but the single did pretty good. Man am I impressed with the power of the 520 :woohoo:

• Like 4

WHX??

Herein lies the problem Tom as soon as one figures he ain't gonna need it he sells it then he does need it. Yes a good running 520 cannot be beat.... especially when you are sitting in a cab and got a PF tune running inside your head! :greetings-clappingyellow::lol:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Ed Kennell

Now  that's some serious seat time.    I'm curious about the side panels on the blower.   What are the +-s?    Any affect on the steering?

• Like 1

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

I'm curious about the side panels on the blower. 

:text-yeahthat:

:text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

Shynon
7 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

I'm curious about the side panels on the blower. 

The snowblower wings help, so it does not suck you in to the snow, helps hold your line.

Edited by Shynon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pollack Pete

Very nice 520H.I had a real nice one with a 2 stage.Sold it last Winter.Wish I still had it.But as we all know........ya can't keep everything.Those Onans suck gas but are a true power house.

• Like 2

dclarke

Looks like fun, Tom.  Hope I can try out my 520 like that this winter. 

• Like 1

Racinbob

Those side panels are awesome. My first experience with a blower was back in the 70's when I bought my B-80. The dealer didn't put the factory angle wings on it because Wheel Horse said not to because of the horsepower. If I hadn't inquired about it he wouldn't even have given them to me. I put them on and after the first swipe the front would get pulled over in anything over a few inches. I took them off. Where were you back then? I would have stolen your idea. :ph34r:

• Like 4