T-Mo

My '47 Farmall Cub

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is one nice looking tractor.

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

You what they say about red tractors...if it ain't RED leave in the shed ...good looking Cub, Jeff.

• Like 1

T-Mo

I actually thought about getting rid of some Wheel Horses and picking up another Cub.  But, it comes to which Wheel Horses to sell?  It ain't easy deciding which ones you are willing to part with.

• Like 1

oliver2-44

What part of Missouri are you in.  My wife and I went to Branson for the first time after Christmas.  We came through Oklahoma to Springfield Mo, then down to Brandon.  On the way home I found the Grizzle tool showroom, and drooled over many items. Beautiful country around there. We really enjoyed Branson and  I expect it will be on our list for a return trip. I can see how a Cub would really be useful if your in those hills.

Sorry to be a little off topic

T-Mo
27 minutes ago, oliver2-44 said:

What part of Missouri are you in.  My wife and I went to Branson for the first time after Christmas.  We came through Oklahoma to Springfield Mo, then down to Brandon.  On the way home I found the Grizzle tool showroom, and drooled over many items. Beautiful country around there. We really enjoyed Branson and  I expect it will be on our list for a return trip. I can see how a Cub would really be useful if your in those hills.

Sorry to be a little off topic

I'm on the eastern side of the state, about 60 miles south of the St. Louis area.