cafoose

Interesting idea for a shop sink

tunahead72

Interesting indeed!  Is this your own design?

We redid one of our bathrooms a couple of years ago, and for some reason I decided to keep the old sink, just so I could possibly use it in the shed for cleaning :wh: parts and stuff.  I may still get around to it some day, but yours is so much more cool!

We're actually doing another one soon, and we're looking for a small pedestal sink.  I don't remember seeing this one on Pinterest or Houzz. :confusion-shrug:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

cafoose

It's not actually mine I saw it on the internet and thought it was an interesting idea :lol:I have an outside sink in my driveway with hot and cold running water that I use for sloppy cleanup. I turn the water off in the winter to avoid freezing :occasion-snowman:I also turned part of the garage into an outdoor kitchen :tools-hammerdrill: so I can enjoy the outdoors and work on the horses :banana-wrench:while I prepare and eat food :popcorn:just like camping everyday close to home!:auto-camptrailer:

20160505_133047.jpg

20160505_132711.jpg

• Like 3

Sarge

Eating and working is fun - when I'm welding I'll often heat something up with the hot work I'm doing like cooking brats wrapped in foil on top of a welding job. On Pipeline jobs we usually get one of the inspectors to be the "cook" or one of the welding crews will have a Pipeliner's home built grill on the back of their truck - best food I've ever had. Love the trans case sink - that's thinking outside the box, or the whole zip code for that matter.

Sarge

• Like 1