Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

ztnoo
2 hours ago, JPWH said:

Alison

Alison???

Who's Alison????

umm.gif.632f7ccbcd92c7e24f3102df070e60ef.gif

default_th_yankchain5B15D.gif.528614d084e395f72a27aefb62b289b2.gif

rotfl.gif.763b8f5add0c5e2aa96aef1499d57805.gif

• Haha 6

JPWH

:bitch:Auto spelling!

• Haha 4

ebinmaine
2 minutes ago, JPWH said:

:bitch:Auto spelling!

On my mobile phone I use "voice-to-text" technology....

OFTEN I have to go back and  - correct -  the auto-correct.

Of course having a Maine accent isn't helpful.....

• Haha 6

Vinylguy

Beautiful ! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Slickbilly-D

Went to my first swap meet today.  Needed a front wheel, a front left spindle, a brake pedal, and the brake rod. Found it all in 15 minutes for $25! 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

BPEisenhower

Hello Horse fans! I had another one pop up from a residential clean out. I own and operate a roll off truck every day and have seen some interesting things in the garbage,but this makes me glad to have but sick to see thrown away. I was dumping out my 20 yard box and a Raider 14 slid out. No starter and rear end is stuck and won't roll unless I pick up one side of the rear and push. Other than that, I will hopefully fix, repaint and park next to my other joy. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 4
  • Sad 1

dells68

Dang shame what some people throw away!  Great save!!

• Excellent 2

953 nut
25 minutes ago, BPEisenhower said:

rear end is stuck and won't roll unless I pick up one side

:WRS:             Nice save. If it is below freezing the transmission may have water in the oil which has frozen.

• Thanks 1

oliver2-44
3 hours ago, motor12 said:

Made and installed a back rest on my 854.

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1312.JPG

@motor12 That 854 sure looks sharp top to bottom

• Excellent 2

BPEisenhower
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:             Nice save. If it is below freezing the transmission may have water in the oil which has frozen.

Can't believe I didn't even think about ice in the transmission 😯  It was 19 this morning and it has sat out for a year. Shifter boot is badly cracked after inspecting. I'm hoping it's that simple! Thank you!!! :)

• Thanks 1

BPEisenhower
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

Dang shame what some people throw away!  Great save!!

That's how I got a C195. The people threw it away because it was old and wanted to go green. When I say green, I mean the rechargeable battery lawnmower kind. It's a shame that something well constructed needs maintenance because of 30 years of negligence gets the axe. It's got a roof over it too now . 

• Like 3

WHX??

Just blows my mind thinking someone would have put that in a dumpster @BPEisenhower Nice save  :handgestures-thumbupright:.. looks to be complete and undamaged from the ordeal....keep us posted on her recovery.

Ollie knows...... that is one fine looking tractor @motor12 :handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by WHX16
  • Like 1

BPEisenhower
57 minutes ago, WHX16 said:

Just blows my mind thinking someone would have put that in a dumpster @BPEisenhower Nice save  :handgestures-thumbupright:.. looks to be complete and undamaged from the ordeal....keep us posted on her recovery.

Ollie knows...... that is one fine looking tractor @motor12 :handgestures-thumbupright:

It fortunately was covered by cardboard boxes and an old overturned sofa. Lol. I intend to go through this tractor and repaint just just to show them people they were sorely mistaken about it being "junk/garbage". 😛

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

AMC RULES

:rolleyes:   Lucky you!

Must've been like hitting...

the :wh: lottery.  :text-woo:

• Like 1

CountryRock
7 hours ago, BPEisenhower said:

Hello Horse fans! I had another one pop up from a residential clean out. I own and operate a roll off truck every day and have seen some interesting things in the garbage,but this makes me glad to have but sick to see thrown away. I was dumping out my 20 yard box and a Raider 14 slid out. No starter and rear end is stuck and won't roll unless I pick up one side of the rear and push. Other than that, I will hopefully fix, repaint and park next to my other joy. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's a great find!  Hope it doesn't take much to get it running again.  I'd love to find something like that.

• Like 1

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, BPEisenhower said:

.........melted milk shake. Filled with kerosene and diesel to flush out. I used an auger engine and v-belt to spin the rear end at an idle for an hour. Drained and repeated 4 times.

As much as I do enjoy a milk shake that's not the proper time and place for one.

Nice job with the multi-rinse.

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19richie66

No more air cleaner wingnut. One less thing to lose. I still have to cut the stud off down the air cleaner adapter and adjust it to a final “snap”. Then red loctite. 👍

5FFEE4CC-16B2-40FA-B818-5FFFC4B61B9E.jpeg

0C9597FA-9186-4EF8-9DD5-CFDC3E26C605.jpeg

40982E09-0631-4E02-BD9A-E483E9559C2A.jpeg

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 7
  • Excellent 2

JPWH

Looks great I like it.

• Thanks 1

Sarge

Great idea, bookmarked those button heads on my list. I get a lot of stuff from SailRite, great place...

I think McMaster also sells these ?

Sarge

• Like 1

19richie66

http://www.quik-latch.com/

I ended up getting one for my hood because my hinge attempt nose dived. Did away with the lever.

Edited by 19richie66
  • Excellent 3

WHX??

Really good idea Richie .... your not as dumb  as you look and I don't care what the other fellas are saying about you :ychain: You should summit that pic to the manufacturer. 

I fixed up a battery tray today. I may do a resto thread on fixing these things up. Pretty easy & even @19richie66 can do it ....oh my double slam in the same post! :ychain:

20180409_171927.jpg

• Like 5

Racinbob

Careful Jim. I can attest to Richie's talents. My Suburban 400 wouldn't look so good if it wasn't for him. :kbutt:

:D:D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

WHX??

Yeah I know Bob but Cinco De Mayo is coming on quick then let's see what Ritchie  has to say. We gotta keep hitting him with the cattle prod or he'll slack off on us! :D

• Haha 3