pfrederi

Help identify a Hydraulic Cylinder

pfrederi

Can any one identify the center cylinder in the picture??  The housing is 10-1/2 inches long a full inch longer than the type of welded cylinder used on Chargers (left) and the reparable type  used later on C series etc (right).  The ports on the center one are tilted relative to the mount but an opposite tilt of the type used on Chargers.

IMG_0133.JPG

Edited by pfrederi

R. L. Addison

Add on kit for the 1257 type Machine? 

daveoman1966

That middloe cylinder is part # 6618.  Used on 1971 - 74 models.  Charger, Bronco 14, 12 hp no-name year, etc.  Both ends of it are welded shut and can be cut open to replace O-ring, then re-welded.  The other two have snap-rings to open one end for rebuild.  I need a good one for my Bronco 14...is it for sale?

• Like 1

pfrederi

Dave:  I just went out and measured the cylinders on 3 charger/electros in the shop (Snow horses).  The cylinder housings are about 9.5 long.  That is the same as the one on the left   it is also a welded cylinder and is I think a 6618.  I tried to put the center one on a Charger 10 that I was upgrading to hydro lift and it would not fit.  The housing on it is about 10.5 "

Shynon

953/1054

pfrederi
3 minutes ago, Shynon said:

953/1054

Do you need one???

953 nut
1 hour ago, pfrederi said:

Do you need one???

how much, PM sent.

daveoman1966

MY BAD....I stand CORRECTED..... and agree that the one on left is # 6618.  No idea what the center one is, or even if it a Wheelhorse product.  

YES>>>  I do need on...as on the LEFT....  only if it is a 'non-leaker' that is.  If so, what is your price?  

pfrederi
6 hours ago, daveoman1966 said:

MY BAD....I stand CORRECTED..... and agree that the one on left is # 6618.  No idea what the center one is, or even if it a Wheelhorse product.  

YES>>>  I do need on...as on the LEFT....  only if it is a 'non-leaker' that is.  If so, what is your price?  

The left one (6618) is going on a tractor sometime this winter ,,,sorry.