• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Petes Horse
      I've been looking for a while. The bolt holes just line up and the wire is a little tight between the fender and light. No drilling though.
      They were at Rural King. I think about three bucks each. Optronics MC42RS RED  Marker/Clearance.

• By felker13
      I am very new to finding old tractors so I am not 100% sure if I got a deal or not. Today at an estate sale I was able to pick up a Work Horse GT-1100 for $65. It needs a lot of clean up, and as of right now I am not 100% sure of the working condition. It did come with the snow thrower attachment, and even though it isn't pictured, I also got the mowing deck as well. Not sure what these are worth, but any info would be much appreciated! I have attached some photo in its current condition.  Thanks! 

• By Shea Worden
      I am deciding whether i should get the firestone tri rib tires or the vredestein 5 rib tires.Got any suggestions?

• By kbousquet
      Toro Wheelhorse 314 Hydrostatic transmission, 14 hp Kohler magnum runs and mows good. It has a power bagger, 48" mower deck with new blades, new dozer plow, wheel weights and chains. Used to cut lawn but upgraded machine, I never even used the plow. 1500 obo

• By koalassquad
      My wheelhorse 314-8 won't charge the battery while its running, it used to but now it doesnt. The wiring is stock as it came from factory. Runs good, just have to jump/charge It every time