• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sirtowsalot
      Howdy y'all!
      I'm having some trouble with my 418-A. I think it is ignition related, but I'm not completely sure. It starts and runs perfectly fine, but when I go to turn it off, it doesn't work. I can just turn the key into the 'off' position and take the key out while the tractor is still running and it will continue to run as if I hadn't turned the key off.

I'm trying to keep this tractor as original as possible, so I don't really want to buy a new ignition. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

*EDIT*
      Wheel Horse 418-A
      Kohler Engine
      18 HP
      Model No. M18QS
      Spec. No. 24510
      Serial No. 1619706606
    • By bizzo15

Decided to sell the 314-8, wife wants to mow the lawn more and doesn't like shifting gears.  It's a 97 or 98(i don't remember off top of my head) 314-8 hour meter says it has 261 hours but it's broken so if I had to estimate the hours I would 600-800.  Mechanically very strong with no issues, I've used it weekly to mow my lawn for the last couple of years.  Comes with a 37" side discharge deck and bagger setup if you want it(not pictured).  Only trades I'm really interested in would be a full hydro tractor.  Let me know if you have any questions.

• By Taylor953wheelhorse
      I bought this cart a couple years ago and I have never been able to find any pictures of another one like it. I was wondering if anyone here could tell me about it. 

Thanks 

• By Mel Brinks
      1974 A800 Ranger for sale.  Runs and works great.  New starter and new battery.  You must pick up.

• By CletisNester
      Looking for a Wheel Horse Sickle Bar mower to fit a Model Electro 12 Model 1-7245 Wheel Horse Lawn & Garden Tractor,. Information I have is a Side Mounted Sickle, Model SML-506 (Formerly SMS-506 would work. Any feedback would be much appreciated.