Desko

Lets see the snow rigs!

Red144runner

We had 5" over 13 hours. Went into work at 3am cause they hadn't cancelled school yet, nice enough to wait till 5:45am.  When I got home at 5 I plowed my drive and the sidewalks. Piece of cake, didn't even bother putting the extra cast iron on. Even being tired it makes the job fun and scrapes the pavement like a coal shovel. Finally got the 1ton back too👍🇺🇸

IMG_4585.JPG

IMG_4586.JPG

IMG_4589.JPG

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

fast88pu

IMG_20180114_144429.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 4

PeacemakerJack

:text-coolphotos: looks like you have a “heat tube” around the exhaust to direct some warmth into the cab.  Also looks like you have plenty of weight to offset the deuce-nice rig:handgestures-thumbupright:

WHX??

If you were one of the Ponds 60 years ago would you have ever thought that one of your RJ  tractors would still be plowing snow 60 years later? Referring to @Landworks2012 post!

Edited by WHX14
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 2

fast88pu
23 minutes ago, PeacemakerJack said:

:text-coolphotos: looks like you have a “heat tube” around the exhaust to direct some warmth into the cab.  Also looks like you have plenty of weight to offset the deuce-nice rig:handgestures-thumbupright:

Yes it uses the air blown over the engine to warm the cab. Keeps it about 60 inside. Keeps the windows defogged and DEICED all the time. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 4

JoeM

C145withSnowPlowAttachedJanuary2018.jpg.dd4d69f6af4bb1fe302ee3cbea33b5a0.jpg

C145 Worker, tiller, plow, and backup of sorts.

How about that old Onan muffler on the Kohler. Welded the rear port closed, attached a few brackets......voila! Sounds pretty good, could not take the sprinkler head noise any longer.

• Like 5

Desko

Whoa them are some cool decals! Nice looking rigs everyone! 

• Like 2

wheelhorse-c-161-1979

I see so many of those great looking red cabs. Can anyone point me to where I can get one for my 1979 C-161? Any help appreciated!
Thanks!

Jack

PeacemakerJack

@ACmanThose custom decals are super cool!!! Caleb saw those and wanted some like them for JackRabbit.  I’ll have to speak with @Vinylguy about this.  I know one of you on here must be a cartoon artist.  I’d like to have a drawing made that looks like a 418 with a Jack rabbit driving that looks kinda like a Rat Fink drawing from back in the day.  If I could get the right look, I’d have it put on to vinyl and place it on the back of the seat. Then with custom tractor decals that say 418 Commercial would be awesome!  I’m open to other graphic ideas though.  It will be summer before we would repaint him and re letter...

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

ebinmaine
7 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

have a drawing made that looks like a 418 with a Jack rabbit driving that looks kinda like a Rat Fink drawing

Oh that Would be cooool

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GT14

IMG_1764.JPG

• Like 3

dells68

@ACman where did you get the tires on that 520?  What brand are they?  Very nice!  I'm going to put new tires on my C125 before I mow with it any this spring and those would look great!!

• Like 2

rjg854

ACman that's quite the shoot on that thar blower you got.

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Shoot & 1/2. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AMC RULES

Was sooo nice outside...   :handgestures-thumbsup:

I set up another mini plow Horse here today.  

IMG_8028.JPG.403eda5bbf8c126709f6544bbab08e01.JPGIMG_8023.JPG.912bc276c822f758741a67ce68c54a9d.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

WVHillbilly520H
16 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

@ACmanThose custom decals are super cool!!! Caleb saw those and wanted some like them for JackRabbit.  I’ll have to speak with @Vinylguy about this.  I know one of you on here must be a cartoon artist.  I’d like to have a drawing made that looks like a 418 with a Jack rabbit driving that looks kinda like a Rat Fink drawing from back in the day.  If I could get the right look, I’d have it put on to vinyl and place it on the back of the seat. Then with custom tractor decals that say 418 Commercial would be awesome!  I’m open to other graphic ideas though.  It will be summer before we would repaint him and re letter...

Hey Josh will this work, just a lil sumthin an ole hillbilly whipped up in about an hour or so, Jeff.

1516567714294310529556.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 6

WVHillbilly520H
9 hours ago, dells68 said:

@ACman where did you get the tires on that 520?  What brand are they?  Very nice!  I'm going to put new tires on my C125 before I mow with it any this spring and those would look great!!

I believe Jeff the ACman got them through Wal-Mart.com as HI-RUN brand pretty sure the Trac Gard (N-766) brand I got off :techie-ebay:are same tire re-branded, if you watch enough you can get all 4 $150 free shipping they just show up banded together looking like triangles, Jeff.

IMAG2804.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
17 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

Jack rabbit driving that looks kinda like a Rat Fink drawing from back in the day.

I had found this clip art head of a jackrabbit, but I think Jeff @WVHillbilly520H nailed it!  Even included the plow, wonder where he got that idea?     :ychain:       :bow-blue:          :text-coolphotos:

Image result for jack rabbit driving cartoon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

AMC RULES

I don't know where you're looking...

would someone PM me the link please...

for the 4 tires for $150 auction?   :thanks:

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H
7 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

I don't know where you're looking...

would someone PM me the link please...

for the 4 tires for $150 auction?   :thanks:

Sorry guess I should have elaborated, 2 fronts for around $50 then 2 rears for around a $100 I usually watch an item and wait them out for reduced price and free shipping, seems like spring/summer is best pricing, Jeff.

Screenshot_20180121-164729.png

Screenshot_20180121-164524.png

• Like 2

19richie66
1 hour ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Hey Josh will this work, just a lil sumthin an ole hillbilly whipped up in about an hour or so, Jeff.

1516567714294310529556.jpg

That looks awesome! 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

ACman

Thanks everyone for the compliments :)..... I can’t take all the credit as I could’ve have done it without @Vinylguy Terry. It’s amazing what he can do just through PM’s bouncing ideas back and forth. Now I have some little changes I’d like make to them (sorry Terry)making them even better.

Far as the tires go yes I got all four delivered to my house for $150 . The two rears are Hi-Run brand from Walmart and the fronts are Rubber Master from Miller Tire . I have OTR’s on the Kubota and the treads are identical . Even Carlisle’s have the same pattern. Here’s my thread about my whole tire search. I think I got really lucky getting the deals I came across right before Christmas 2016 .

Just like @WVHillbilly520Hall these tires use the same tread pattern mold with just a different brand molded on the side . I searched eBay, TSC, Rural King, HomeDepot, Lowe’s, Menards and Miller Tire . I just did my homework searching anyplace I thought carried tires.

Edited by ACman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

WVHillbilly520H

Had the WV crew out today for some sun and air, sorry not red, but red and Yellow makes Orange... IH CUB CADET 1450 and Kioti CK20 with JD blade, Jeff.

IMAG4056.jpg

IMAG4057.jpg

IMAG4054.jpg

IMAG4055.jpg

• Excellent 3
  • Haha 1