Desko

Lets see the snow rigs!

Desko

Nice! I see that sears in the back is it an ss12? How does the blower compare to the horse? 

Mal Mac I'm jealous of those cabs and the loader! I bet those can move some snow and the cab can keep ya warm lol. We have a Ford 5610 with a loader but not very small or nimble 

• Like 1

Desko

These are some great looking tractors! I definitely need to find myself a cozy cab for my 416! With the short shoot blower you look like a snow man by the time your done. WVhillbilly how deep is that snow? Last I seen snow like that is when we got that 2ft here in SW Pa several years ago. Looks like the 520's are the most popular to use for snow duty! 

• Like 1

Kurt-NEPA
4 minutes ago, Desko said:

These are some great looking tractors! I definitely need to find myself a cozy cab for my 416! With the short shoot blower you look like a snow man by the time your done. WVhillbilly how deep is that snow? Last I seen snow like that is when we got that 2ft here in SW Pa several years ago. Looks like the 520's are the most popular to use for snow duty! 

Not Jeff, but my 95 520H, Cab, and two stage handled 28" plus drifts last year with ease.

• Like 4

Desko

Nice my 416 with the single stage handled the solid 24" we got a few years back it was slow going but we did get the drives cleaned out the onan is definitely a powerhouse and easily my most favorite engine take care of em and they'll last forever. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

WVHillbilly520H
36 minutes ago, Desko said:

WVhillbilly how deep is that snow? Last I seen snow like that is when we got that 2ft here in SW Pa several years ago. Looks like the 520's are the most popular to use for snow duty! 

2'+ drifts of Jan '16, hard to beat the Onan power, Eaton 1100 infinite speed gearing and gear reduction steering and still be of classic :wh: design, but for years I ran the tall chute single and it cut through the same amounts many times near flawlessly only thing was the clogging on DOT plow banks or slush, Jeff.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Desko

That was the same storm we got hit by if I remember correctly it was a Saturday. Definitely too much snow for the D160 to push 

• Like 2

Desko

Very cool to see what everyone's set up is! I wish I had a good snow to go play in with the horses. 

• Like 2