01STrunner

Adding a Circuit

01STrunner

Hi Everyone,

I am looking to add an electric fuel pump circuit to my 314. The fuse block has 5 slots (or so, going off memory), but only 2 of them have fuses and fuse holders. The others don't have any fuse holders (with the metal contacts). Do you guys know where I can get a holder to add a fuse to the block? Basically I am trying to make this look factory and utilize the empty slots. I've added circuits to vehicles in the past, but they've already had the fuse holder and I've just had to wire off the fused hot side, so the tractor is a little different to me.

Thanks,

doc724

Doing this from memory.  I think I bought the terminals and fuse block from Del City.  Buy the terminals separated (not in a strip).  The separated ones will lock into the fuse block, the strip ones (even if you separate them) will not.

• Like 2

KC9KAS

@01STrunner Maybe this will help. 

• Like 2

01STrunner
3 hours ago, doc724 said:

Doing this from memory.  I think I bought the terminals and fuse block from Del City.  Buy the terminals separated (not in a strip).  The separated ones will lock into the fuse block, the strip ones (even if you separate them) will not.

Exactly what I need, thank you!

3 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

@01STrunner Maybe this will help. 

These aren't for fuses though, are they? Just a replacement electrical connector right? Good knowledge to have as far as these existing.

KC9KAS
10 hours ago, 01STrunner said:

Exactly what I need, thank you!

These aren't for fuses though, are they? Just a replacement electrical connector right? Good knowledge to have as far as these existing.

You are correct. After I posted this I realized that it wasn't for fuses....My bad, but like you said, "Good to know"!

I have used the Del Electrical items with much success!

Just yesterday, I saw an item in an auto parts store that would work well for what you are wanting. A small plastic box with 4 fuse location. I think 1 wire to power all 4 circuits and a single terminal exiting each fuse.