56servi

Help Identifying Snow Blower on CL

56servi

Looking at a Wheel Horse Snow Thrower for my 520H tractor.  I have a short chute blower on it now.  This one looks to be a tall chute, but I can not find any info on the Model number.  Looking at the picture I think it reads 0642SS-81.  I looked at the "What fits What" book & can't find any number that has "SS"in it.  Snow Throwers seem to be "ST" numbers.  Would like to know if it would fit my 520H before I drive 200 miles to look at it.  It is on the Northern MI CL site.

snow thrower.JPG

snow thrower2.JPG

roadapples

Looks to be for a vertical shaft tractor..

• Like 1

squonk

Yep that's for the vertical ones. 

• Like 1

56servi

Ok thanks. You saved me a trip.  Just got my tractor 3 weeks ago & it seems to work OK.  I had a C175 with the single stage tall chute for about 10 years and was very happy with the snow thrower.  Sold it about 5 years ago and got a zero turn mower and walk behind snow thrower.  After the 2st snow this year I asked myself why I was out walking to clean the drive.  Bought the 520h with cab & blower (no deck) and am very glad I did.  I liked the tall chute better and am looking for one now at a low price.  Not the best time of year for low price but never hurts to look.

will a tall chute bolt on my short chute (96-42st01-09662) if I find a parts unit

roadapples

Yes