Ed Kennell

Toys for Tots.

Ed Kennell

Stock up now for next Christmas.      Many toys on sale at 75% off.     Bought out one Rite Aid store today and will hit two others tomorrow.

IMG_0001.JPG.33bc902b4e94d8530cc00c289e284984.JPG

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 5

WHX??

Agreed Ed most Marine Corps Reserve Centers do T FT and alot of your local fire houses do too. Please help them out! 

• Like 2

Sarge

I'm a member of the Chicago Toys For Tots motorcycle parade - a friend of mine owns a scale train engine built by the Sante Fe Railroads shops in'1948. We restored it and have been using it to lead the huge motorcycle parade on Western Avenue in Chicago every year since the restoration was completed at least on the outside .I haven't done the parade in a few years but hunt the stores every clearance season for stuff to send up there - it's  a great program and hope it never stops .

2015parade1.jpg

http://www.mytrain.com/tft.html

Nothing like blasting up Western Avenue with a full chord set of train horns to wake everyone up, followed by tens of thousands of bikes...

Sarge

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

Ed Kennell

Just got home with the second load of toys.   Everything is 75% off at Rite Aid.   This is the best selection of toys I have found in several years.   Problem now is where to store till next Dec.

Might have to sell some horses.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Sarge

There are some warehouse facilities within the TFT system - might want to ask your local organizers or the USMC Reserve commander locally....

Sarge

Ed Kennell

Good idea...thanks Sarge.