Shynon
2 minutes ago, WHX14 said:

I was 18

Then your off by 4 :ychain: I was 18 once too

Edited by Shynon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

WHX??

I probably should have have my shoes off when I count so as I can get past ten! :lol:

• Haha 8

WHX??

Forgot to add she's got a list of all our tractors and what we paid in case I croak and she's gotta get rid of them! Smart woman or unlucky me?!?! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

ACman

I stopped counting too Jim (way to many) . I know in my head what I’ve payed for each tractor and implement . It would be a good idea to write it down somewhere especially someone in my position :) . Should do a list for just the parts (mostly round hood) people threw in when I purchased a tractor too .

What I should do is have a M&G I try to thin the herd a little without having to haul it somewhere. Maybe then I could talk the wife into a “vacation” to Portage if she knew I wasn’t hoarding a bunch of tractors.  Who am I kidding like that will happen :lol:!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 5

WHX??

Unfortunately .. or maybe not .. she holds the purse strings and I am honest with her, most times Ed, :D about what I paid for any given tractor. I just tell her I don't care what she does with them after I'm gone just give them to someone who will appreciate them! :)

• Like 7

953 nut
8 hours ago, WHX14 said:

what we paid in case I croak and she's gotta get rid of them!

7 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

biggest fear is,  when I croak, Mrs. K might sell all my toys for what I told her I paid for them.    Somebody is  gonna get some bargains

Once I'm gone it really doesn't matter what my wife sells the herd for, I just want them to go to a loving home. I don't have to tell the wife what any of them cost. She knows that her sewing machines each cost more than half of my herd and she has been eyeballing another one.   :ychain:

:text-happynewyear:

• Like 8

ebinmaine
8 hours ago, WHX14 said:

She's got a point and who am I to argue  .

Everyone write that down... maybe tattoo it to your forearm so you don't/can't forget.

Mayhaps these be the BEST words of advice, intelligence, knowledge you'll EVER glean from "the redsquares" or even the whole internets...

:P

7 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

Mrs. K might sell all my toys for what I told her I paid for them.    Somebody is  gonna get some bargains.

Just make sure she's got all our contact info....

• Like 6

prondzy
9 hours ago, WHX14 said:

I probably should have have my shoes off when I count so as I can get past ten! :lol:

Jim ive always said every good man can count to 21!:ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Shynon
17 minutes ago, wheelhorseman said:

Jim what is your address again??? I just realized that I forgot to send Cindy a Christmas 🎁....  :D

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 4

Achto
11 hours ago, WHX14 said:

Forgot to add she's got a list of all our tractors and what we paid in case I croak and she's gotta get rid of them! Smart woman

:think:I should have my wife start a list with price & where they are stored..... WHAT AM I SAYING??? :doh:I'm not ready for that kind of an argument.:lol:

I like the creative thinking to get around ol lucky 13 Jim. I thought that you were back to 12 with the purchase of the 520, seems you had one leave at Christmas time?? Guess I'm gonna have to take a better inventory the next time I'm over there.:D

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

prondzy
48 minutes ago, Achto said:

:think:I should have my wife start a list with price & where they are stored..... WHAT AM I SAYING??? :doh:I'm not ready for that kind of an argument.:lol:

Dan i just have a price list written in my will:hide: then i dont have to listen to this....:ranting: ill be taking a dirt nap:sleeping-sleep:

• Haha 4